Christina Sarich, Staff Writer
“A human being is a part of the whole, called by us Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest-a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” ~ Albert Einstein
You cannot discuss the nano-technology being used in today’s world without understanding something about the transhumanist movement. Within this tight group of technological autocrats, no pun intended, human beings, as created by God, or evolution, take your pick, can be vastly improved upon. We are meant to be immortal. So while I applaud the technology that allows a veteran to replace a lost limb, I certainly don’t plan on cutting off my right hand to replace it with a cyber-hand. Even the human brain should be reverse-engineered by 2030 according to some. It may sound fantastical, but this is the world that transhumanists imagine. It is at the root of GMO crops, eugenics, and eerily, mirrors the plot of the famous Matrix movies developed by the Wachoski brothers.
“Never send a human to do a machine’s job.” ~ Agent Smith, The Matrix
In an article published in Discovery magazine, and written by Kyle Munkittrick, seven conditions for becoming trans-human are aptly outlined. This is a very immense subject which could not possibly be covered in a single article, and the technology behind it develops rapidly, and is also heavily guarded. Below is my take on the movement as succinctly put as possible:
1. Medical modifications (vaccines, nano-bots, organ substitution, etc.) will take the place of human functions, either replacing them or ‘augmenting’ them to better serve an oligarchy.
2. We will begin to treat aging as a disease instead of a normal function of the cycle of life: i.e., a seed grows into a plant, a plant prospers and grows, a plant dies, it becomes fertilizer for the next generation of plants.
3. Politicians will remove rights from humans increasingly as they become more like machines. Our sentience is being stolen from us already, and once it is suppressed sufficiently (though true awareness is Universal and cannot be destroyed) we will be easier to control, like remote-control robots.
4. Neuro-implants and other prosthetics will replace the current biology as a normal and accepted paradigm. Genetic engineering is already altering the human genome drastically. Currently they are testing out their mad science on animals and plants, but humans, are next.
5. Artificial ‘intelligence’ will replace human cognition, integrated into our nano-bot matrix within the biological system. This will in turn develop into an AR (augmented reality) which can be controlled at the will of persons deciding what is acceptable action and what is not for a trans-human to engage in.
6. Our average age will exceed 120, but we will take with us the same perceptions of the world that have created the current mess we are in. Without an abrupt halt to these maniacal technological plans the subtlety of human personality will be destroyed. While the ego is inflated to serve an elite class, the lesser-cultivated ideals of love, harmony, balance within nature, etc. will be destroyed. So who cares, really if we live longer?
7. Reproduction will only take place through assisted reproductive technologies. Natural sex, and birthing will become an outdated, historical phenomenon.
8. Legal structures will be put into place to support “One’s genetic make-up, neurological composition, prosthetic augmentation, and other cybernetic modifications will be limited only by technology and one’s own discretion.”
9. Our rights as humanity will be completely replaced with the rights of personhood, and then an arbitrary change in the definition of a ‘person’ who can then be treated as a cyber-slave.
So is this something you want to participate in, enthusiastically? To become ‘more than human’? It doesn’t matter if you aren’t on board. You are already being transformed into a cyber-human without your agreement. It starts with forced vaccines through Bill Gates’ and the US military’s technology. Nano-patches are already delivering many vaccines.
The European Coalition Against Covert Harassment estimates that more than 80% of the population has already been infected with nano-technology, via chemtrails, vaccines, and dental procedures, to control our minds and behavior. The ECACH has already put forth a document to the EU Parliament requesting the cessation of:
“. . . weapons systems operating on new physics principles used to torture or inflict other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment including electronic weapons, electromagnetic weapons, magnetic weapons, directed energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, frequency weapons, genetic weapons, scalar weapons, psychotronic weapons, chemtrail aerosol weapons, implant weapons, nanotechnology weapons, high frequency active aural high altitude ultra low frequency weapons,[and] information technology weapons.”
Collectively these are called ‘new physics torture weapons.’ So it seems, the war for your consciousness really is playing out on the world stage. Apparently, nano-bots in aerosol chemtrails can ‘identify their host’ via a chemical signature.
“Under development since 1995, the military’s goal is to install microprocessors incorporating gigaflops computer capability into “smart particles” the size of a single molecule. One might ask why are they doing this? The answer maybe as simple as, they can. It’s all about control. The power to control everything.”
Apparently these nano-particles are being made of mono-atomic gold particles, and they are just an augmentation of the military’s drone paradigm. This is no joke. As the air is filled with nano-particles of smart fibers, something called BEAGLE – Application Programming Interface and High-Performance Computing Library for Statistical Phylogenetics – which can compute every move you make, and every single bodily function, including your heart rate, breath rate, hormonal activity, and so forth – for what purpose? Well, there is a Gamer video clip which hides the truth in plain sight. Reference at about min 1 and 14 seconds.
“Recently, scientists Anirban Bandyopadhyay and Somobrata Acharya from the National Institute of Materials Science in Tsukuba, Japan, have built the first ultra-tiny, ultra-powerful “brains” for nanobots. The brains – just two billionths of a meter across – act as tiny computer transistors. But instead of carrying out just one operation at a time, like a normal transistor, the new devices can simultaneously perform 16 operations at once. In other words, the devices use parallel processing – like the human brain – rather than serial processing – like a normal computer. The researchers call this ability “one-to-many” communication.
The tiny machines are composed of 17 duroquinone molecules that act as logic gates. The researchers arranged 16 of these molecules in a wheel, and placed the last molecule in the middle, which acts as the control center. The entire wheel was constructed on a gold substrate.”
Just think Minority Report – utilizing nano-tech BioAPI, where your coherent thoughts are read and sampled by a supercomputer in real time, you can be controlled before you even act on your desire to overthrow a government or host a sit-in outside Monsanto’s annual shareholder meeting.
No one has to take this lying down. The soft-kill, and technological stealth which would allow the powers that be to take over our very humanity can be eradicated. You are in control of your consciousness – not the government, no matter how hard they try to manipulate you with their advanced technology. There are ways to become super-human without losing our humanity. In recent reports from Science Daily, it was proven that human DNA can be changed with meditation. Gene expression is totally altered with just a few hour’s practice. Why is this not a more accepted paradigm in our world? Likely because reports like this are swept aside while you stay locked in Fukushima and false flag fear.
Meditate, and you will see past all illusion, including the mind-prisons they would keep you within. Nano-bots may be the tiny, evil soldiers of a eugenicist class, but our collective will is stronger:
“If by this superhuman concentration one succeeded in converting or resolving the two cosmoses with all their complexities into sheer ideas, he would then reach the causal world and stand on the borderline of fusion between mind and matter. There one perceives all created things — solids, liquids, gases, electricity, energy, all beings, gods, men, animals, plants, bacteria — as forms of consciousness, just as a man can close his eyes and realize that he exists, even though his body is invisible to his physical eyes and is present only as an idea.” ~ Paramahansa Yogananda Ch. 43 The Resurrection of Sri Yukteswar
About the Author
Christina Sarich is a musician, yogi, humanitarian and freelance writer who channels many hours of studying Lao Tzu, Paramahansa Yogananda, Rob Brezny, Miles Davis, and Tom Robbins into interesting tidbits to help you Wake up Your Sleepy Little Head, and See the Big Picture. Her blog is Yoga for the New World. Her latest book is Pharma Sutra: Healing the Body And Mind Through the Art of Yoga.
~~ Help Waking Times to raise the vibration by sharing this article with the buttons below…