WakingTimes.com is an independent news blog for people interested in natural health, living with awareness and elevating their consciousness. We author and aggregate mind-opening articles, editorials and videos that inspire our readers and liberate them from the status quo.
We welcome contributing writers to submit their original content.
- Word count: There is no minimum word count, although the ideal post runs between 300 and 1000 words.
- Links to other content: Please search WakingTimes.com for information and links to certain topics before you link to other sources.
- Tone: We welcome posts both in the third-person and written in a more personal and direct voice.
- Lists: Posts offering numbered lists are typically popular, such as “16 Ways to Amp Up Your Brain Power” and “4 Steps to Improve the World.”
- Original content: We welcome original articles and posts that are not already distributed to other websites, but are unique to personal blogs or are original to WakingTimes.com.
- Marketing driven content: We are not interested in articles that promote a specific product or service, or are designed with the purpose of link building to boost SEO efforts.
- Acceptance notification: You will be notified about the acceptance of your article within 7 business days. We appreciate and thoroughly read all submissions, although we may not be able to personally engage or respond to all contributors and writers.
We will gladly include a short bio of each contributing writer, including a byline, links to personal blogs, websites, businesses, Facebook and Twitter accounts, etc. Your contributions will be promoted to beyond Waking Times to a growing online community, further allowing you to leverage your writing into a successful career.
To Send Your Submission
- Please submit articles as text within a body of an email, as an MS Word document, or link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions must include a working title and author bio.
- All supporting images should be attached to the submission email with references to original sources if you do not have image rights.
- Please note that your submission may be edited, abridged or otherwise altered, and by submitting to Waking Times, you agree to this type of editing.