WakingTimes.com is an independent news blog for people interested in natural health, living with awareness and elevating their consciousness. We author and aggregate mind-opening articles, editorials and videos that inspire our readers and liberate them from the status quo.
We welcome contributing writers to submit their original content.
- Word count: There is no minimum word count, although the ideal post runs between 300 and 1000 words.
- Links to other content: Please search WakingTimes.com for information and links to certain topics before you link to other sources.
- Tone: We welcome posts both in the third-person and written in a more personal and direct voice.
- Lists: Posts offering numbered lists are typically popular, such as “16 Ways to Amp Up Your Brain Power” and “4 Steps to Improve the World.”
- Original content: We welcome original articles and posts that are not already distributed to other websites, but are unique to personal blogs or are original to WakingTimes.com.
- Marketing driven content: We are not interested in articles that promote a specific product or service, or are designed with the purpose of link building to boost SEO efforts.
- Acceptance notification: You will be notified about the acceptance of your article within 7 business days. We appreciate and thoroughly read all submissions, although we may not be able to personally engage or respond to all contributors and writers.
We will gladly include a short bio of each contributing writer, including a byline, links to personal blogs, websites, businesses, Facebook and Twitter accounts, etc. Your contributions will be promoted to beyond Waking Times to a growing online community, further allowing you to leverage your writing into a successful career.
To Send Your Submission
- Please submit articles as text within a body of an email, as an MS Word document, or link to email@example.com.
- All submissions must include a working title and author bio.
- All supporting images should be attached to the submission email with references to original sources if you do not have image rights.
- Please note that your submission may be edited, abridged or otherwise altered, and by submitting to Waking Times, you agree to this type of editing.
Thank you for you contributions to this forward thinking project.