Tommy Chong Beats Prostate Cancer with Hemp Oil and Proper Diet

Tommy-ChongWaking Times

Last June, the famous comedian, actor and pro-marijuana legalization advocate, Tommy Chong, reported to the world that he had been diagnosed with stage 1 prostate cancer and that he was seeking unconventional treatment using Cannabis Oil. Almost one year later, Tommy is feeling better than ever and is cancer free.

Tommy’s recent announcement, in a blog post, about his successful battle with cancer is a huge boon to those battling this illness and many others, and also for those fighting for the common-sensical liberation of this promising natural medicine:

“After I came out with the news last June that a cancer doctor told me I had prostrate cancer and suggested a high frequency treatment that is not approved in America and could only be done in Mexico at the cost of $25,000, I immediately looked at alternatives. I contacted my nephew in Vancouver, who was about to become a doctor, and he suggested I meet with a Dr. McKinnon in Victoria, BC. That doctor changed my diet and put me on supplements, and within a year I brought my PSA numbers down drastically and eliminated the cancer threat. I also treated the condition with hemp oil (hash oil). With the diet, the supplements and the hash oil, plus a session with a world-renowned healer, Adam Dreamhealer, I’m cancer-free. That’s right, I kicked cancer’s ass! So the magic plant does cure cancer with the right diet and supplements. I’m due for another blood test, MRI, etc., but I feel the best I’ve felt in years. And now for a celebration joint of the finest Kush…” [CelebStoner]

This case, and Tommy’s choice to seek this alternative, but, viable and natural treatment, highlight how important the battle for legalization is for many people sick with ailments that can be treated effectively without damaging invasive procedures or expensive and debilitating regiments of chemotherapy, radiation and pharmaceuticals. There is much more to legalization than people just wanting to get ‘high’. As Tommy stated in 2012:

“I’ve got prostate cancer, and I’m treating it with hemp oil, with cannabis,” Chong said. “So [legalizing marijuana] means a lot more to me than just being able to smoke a joint without being arrested.”

For someone in Tommy’s position, seeking alternative treatments outside of the Unites States was an open option, yet for many of the over 12 million Americans who are fighting cancer, leaving the US for treatment is simply not an option, even though the costs of one month of conventional cancer treatments can reach an absurd $10,000 or more, for a single month.

Advocate and healer Rick Simpson explains how Cannabis Oil can cure cancer and other serious illnesses in his important documentary, Run From the Cure:

In addition to the powerful medicine Cannabis, a proper diet is also critical to beating cancer. Many cancer patients in the US are prescribed dangerous procedures and chemo/radiation, but doctors rarely mention the importance of an alkaline diet, and will often recommend eating regular, processed and inorganic foods while undergoing treatment.

The cat is out of the bag that Cannabis and good food cure cancer, and the race is on to see who can bring access to medical marijuana to the public. Already, pharmaceutical companies are rushing to patent various chemical components of the plant, so it is already clear that the future of modern medicine will have to include this humble plant.

References:

Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of WakingTimes or its staff.

84 Comments on "Tommy Chong Beats Prostate Cancer with Hemp Oil and Proper Diet"

1. James leigh says:

Ik ben de heer James leigh i is lijdt aan schildklierkanker die werd bevestigd aan het podium vier zijn,
    de dokter vertelde me dat er was weinig ik kon doen, omdat ik was niet reageert op de behandeling, maar mijn zwager kwam naar mijn redding
    door het bestellen van deze hennepolie van Dr. Weissert waarin hij zei is het helpen van sommige patiënten strijd tegen kanker
    van verschillende soorten, dus we besloten om het een kans geven, zo ver ik ben het verbeteren perfect heel goed en op dit moment kan ik rond te lopen
    het huis helemaal zelf. Ik voelde me de nodige laat ik anderen die lijden aan deze acute ziekte die als je eenmaal een goede Cannabis olie het kan echt een geluid tweede kans van leven te geven. als je toevallig in de behoefte van deze Cannabis olie kunt u contact opnemen met de stichting die mij Cannabis olie email geleverd: drweissertmedicalservices1@gmail.com ..

2. Leonard says:

My Mom was diagnosed of Stage IV Lung cancer which we have been treating for the past 6 years with Chemo, radiation and surgery.She has just been cured with the Hemp oil gotten from Rick Simpson via:simpsoncannabisoilcarecenter@.com, Rick Simpson cannabis oil is the greatest cure to cancer. I think we should join hands to fight against this Hippocrates called government with their unfavorable policy, we have a medication that is hundred percent assured to cure all forms of cancerous disease and you would not need to spend so much money on, instead the Government and the Pharmacy want us to spend money on chemo, radiation or surgeries that wouldn’t work shit.Rick Simpson Hemp oil just saved my Mom’s life and I recommend it to all cancer patients within the states and Europe.
    Support the Simpsoncannabisoilcarecenter and save lives with Hemp oil of Rick Simpson.
    Joy is the order of the day as my Mom is now back on her feet, so stop cancer, before it steal the joy of your family away from you and go get the Rick Simpson medication and set your love ones free fro the deadly cancerous disease that hold no respect to humans harmony.

3. cbdoiltreatment says:

Hi all, i am in South Africa, having lost one of my parents to cancer when i was quite young , and having family members diagnosed with the killer C , i have been doing tons of research and it is within my capacity to produce high quality oil which have been tested on 2 people close to me ,and im convinced that cbd oil is infact capable of curing cancer amongst other ailments. It has been a try and fail initially when i began making the oil . Believe me , i wasted some really good cannabis during my trial and error period of producing oil. Having gone through different recipes from the rick simpson method to others who have deviated from it using different solutions to extract. I produce really good quality oils now, and i would really like to help those in need of this oil. As many do know, in SA currently it is illegal to obtain or posess the plant matter to produce oil. Therefore i need to produce and distribute the oil in secret as such. I request those looking to purchase oil ,to contact me on : cbdoiltreatment@yahoo.com . Oil will be produced to accomadate each individual as per their needs. I have also created an easier way to ingest the oil in the form of filling the oil into veg capsules for easy daily taking. I can either supply the oil in capsule form or in a syringe depending on your preferance. As i have never provided the oil to people in countries outside south africa , i wouldnt know the legal standing of me doing so, however i welcome queries from those in overseas countries aswell , and depending on country i would be able to look at possible ways to send it to you and if its not possible for me to do so, i will tell you . Any person however within south africa looking to get oil , i will be able to send it to you. Again kindly contact me on the email address provided and ill try my level best to assist you. I am a very straight forward person . And id like to be able to provide oil on an individual basis . Thx for reading

4. Millicent carter says:

I am unable to post this in the Success Stories for whatever reason, so I posted here. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer on October 18, 2013. I was advised by my doctor that my only options were to have radiation seeds implanted in my prostate or receive regular external beam radiation. I declined. I knew there had to be other options.
    I scoured the Internet and discovered a wealth of information about cannabis oil curing cancer. I was able to obtain some medical marijuana Dr. Ilamosi Williams (Cannabis Oil Cure) from it and consumed the recommended dosage by mid January.
    On January 26th I had a cancer reassessment which consisted of an MRI with a state of the art Tesla 3 MRI machine. Results – NO SIGN OF CANCER! CANCER FREE!
    One of the things that helped me while going through all this was reading the testimonials and the success stories of those who have used the oil and were cured And with good food diet. Now that this wonderful oil has cured me, I feel I need to let others know as well. Please feel free to contact me, ask anything should you like more information or directly contact Dr. Ilamosi Williams at: cannabis_oil_cure@outlook.com were i purchased from. Thank you, Millicent Carter ~

5. James Leigh says:

I am Mr James Leigh i has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four,
    the doctor told me there was little i could do since i wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother in law came to my rescue
    by ordering this hemp oil from Dr weissert which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer
    of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far i am improving perfectly very well and presently i can walk around
    the house all by myself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good Cannibas oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this Cannibas oil you can contact the foundation who supplied me Cannibas oil email:drweissertmedicalservices@gmail.com..

6. carl says:

Thank God Almighty that led me to Dr Peter who with his humanitarian heart helped my Daughter that had cancer of the breast with his Hemp Oil. I am so grateful that my 21 years old daughter is back alive and healthy and can do all the things she like without any hindrance in her life. Dr Peter, your medication is the only cure for cancer,tumor and from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely say you are the best and i will always give thanks to God for you to have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your medical service to humanity.with you i now believe that the hemp Oil is real and True,for all those who have problem relating to cancer and other diseases should contact Dr Peter on:ricksimpsonmedicalservices@gmail.com

7. ellen bates says:

I never knew cannabis oil was indeed wonderful and very effective in the treatment of cancer “if not by the government and so called rules to regulate cannabis dad would still have been alive. Thanks to the new policy of legalizing cannabis in my state and have even lost my wife’s kidney cancer, and it was really shocked and surprised when I see a lot of documentary on how the cannabis oil had helped many people to whom His family thought they never could do next undergoing several “Chemo” from the department of my heart, and I have to say a word of appreciation to Dr. Brown Nelson for timely intervention in the lives of my wife suffering from kidney cancer. As I write this testimony in this blog my wife is so strong and healthy even though you have not completed the total dosage “for cannabis and medical consultation opportunity and get in touch with him if you are a cancer patient through their email: (cancermedicationcentre@gmail.com) so you can lit more details

Treatment Regine:
    I have a pretty big tolerance for marijuana, so I started off with a full grain of rice sized amount of oil instead of a half grain. I gradually increased the dosage every night until I reached a full gram each night. The standard protocol for Rick Simpson Oil is ingesting a total of 60 grams over the course of 2-3 months, but I had 70 grams in total for safe measure. I used the excess as a topical skin care treatment, attacking the visible brown spots on my face and neck.

3 months later, my cancer was in full remission. Within 4 months, I am cancer-free and officially received a clean bill of health from my doctors. What they don’t know is that the majority of my treatment was using the Rick Simpson Oil. I did use some of the medication they prescribed, but it was in combination with the oil.

I am elated I want to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what I went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, not wait until it is too late. Get your medication at Phoenix Tears via Email: (cancermedicationcentre@gmail.com)

In addition to being an effective cancer fighter, there are some nice side effects that come from using the Rick Simpson oil, for instance, I no longer need to take any pain killers. Just one or two drops of the oil will ease the pain and help you sleep like a baby. Best of all, its natural . . . Thanks to all the staff at Amsterdam’s Garden who guided me throughout this journey. You guys are awesome!

8. ellen batess says:

I never knew cannabis oil was indeed wonderful and very effective in the treatment of cancer “if not by the government and so called rules to regulate cannabis dad would still have been alive. Thanks to the new policy of legalizing cannabis in my state and have even lost my wife’s kidney cancer, and it was really shocked and surprised when I see a lot of documentary on how the cannabis oil had helped many people to whom His family thought they never could do next undergoing several “Chemo” from the department of my heart, and I have to say a word of appreciation to Dr. Brown Nelson for timely intervention in the lives of my wife suffering from kidney cancer. As I write this testimony in this blog my wife is so strong and healthy even though you have not completed the total dosage “for cannabis and medical consultation opportunity and get in touch with him if youare a cancer patient through their email: (cancermedicationcentre@gmail.com) so you can lit more details

9. I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer only after having the Whipple surgery. The tumor was not showing on any CT scans or MRI. I was admitted to the ER, on January 10, 2011 and I was SEVERELY jaundiced (I had a blockage in my bile duct) and was very weak. I was blessed to have three Godsent doctors that took my life into their hands and introduced me to Doctor Palmer Bryan who helped me with cannabis oil. You can get in touch with Dr. Palmer to get high cannabis oil from his chemist i assure you it works and please share the good news below is his email: drpalmerhealthcare@gmail.com

10. Marian Carlos says:

My Story . . . .
    As a natural born skeptic, I spent countless time and energy researching all the available treatment options aside from what my oncologist recommended. I was DETERMINED to cure my cancer, and knew there was something out there after witnessing a number of people who not only survived, but thrived and went on to live fulfilling lives cancer-free. In addition to reading about Rick Simpson Oil, and watching the Run From the Cure video, I also spoke with people who had actually used the oil, and it was shocking to hear one after another how effective this medicine really was. I just couldn’t believe there was a cure out there and how wrong it was that this information is not being shared with the public!

Treatment Regimine:

I am elated I want to continue sharing with people who are experiencing what I went through that there is absolutely hope and a cure out there. They just need to be proactive and aggressive with treatment, not wait until it is too late. Get your medication at Phoenix Tears via Email: phoenixtearsoil8@gmail.com

Marian.

11. sindy says:

Appreciating Rick Simpson is what i will do through out my life time.
    i want to use this oppurtunity to tell everyone reading my testimony about what God had used Rick Simpson to do in husband’s life
    My husband was suffering from cancer of the brain and after using so much money on hospital and surgery a friend gave us the mail address which she ordered for her mother’s medication ;rickcannabisoil02@gmail.com
    and after contacting rick simpson’s representative and i ordered for his medication which was saftely delivered to us which we applied on my husband’s brain cancer and after three months treatment my husband is well and sound like a new born baby i thank rick simpson and his faithful representative for making my husband live.

contact rick at ; Rickcannabisoil02@gmail

mobile: +1 312 835 3384

12. codyrose says:

My grand mother was diagnosed with Stage IV cervical cancer, then i wasted a lot of money for years for treatment,until i saw in the phoenix tear.ca in the internet that cannabis oil can cure all cancer,i tried to look for a way to get the Rick Simpson Oil and finally a friend of mine helped via text(305) 929-3352 told me how to reach him and get the oil,i was able to email him and bought the oil,my mother started taking it on 12th January and glory be to God she was healed in April after her last scan,i would want to thank Rick for the time he spent in getting this oil to save lives his number is(305) 929-3352 the oil works for all type of cancer and it is worth it.

13. lawson bruce says:

I want to use this medium to applause Rick Simpson for curing my Fiance cancer with his
    cannabis oil, my fiance has been suffering from colorectal cancer for
    the pass three years now, but ever since we started using the Rick
    Simpson Cannabis oil for the past 3 months and instruction on how to
    use it, my fiance has fully recovered from her colorectal cancer. The
    Rick Simpson cannabis oil has proven a great success on cure for
    cancer with his cannabis oil and I give him a lot of credits, because
    my fiance cancer was cured within 4 months of successful treatment,
    am getting married to my fiance as her colorectal cancer has been
    totally cured with Rick Simpson cannabis oil which we
    purchase:bef, It has been 4 months now
    of the successful cure of my fiance colorectal cancer and ever since
    my fiance stop treatment and her health has been perfect and
    marvelous. as I am writing this testimony to notify you that my fiance
    has been completely cured of her cancer. any one out there who need
    help, please feel free to get in touch with
    Rick at:rickcannabisoil@gmail.com

14. Dante Amato says:

My mother was diagnosed with Stage IV cervical cancer, then i wasted a lot of money for years for treatment,until i saw in the phoenix tear.ca in the internet that cannabis oil can cure all cancer,i tried to look for a way to get the Rick Simpson Oil and finally a friend of mine helped via email:ricksimpsoncancercure01@gmail.com told me how to reach him and get the oil,i was able to email him and bought the oil,my mother started taking it on 12th January and glory be to God she was healed in April after her last scan,i would want to thank Rick for the time he spent in getting this oil to save lives his email is :ricksimpsoncancercure01@gmail.com the oil works for all type of cancer and it is worth it.

15. Music Kilc says:

Warm appreciation to Dr. rick simpson for curing my Breast cancer with cannabis oil. I really appreciate your help in bring back my lost life with the help of his high quality Cannabis Oil, i am so grateful to you Dr for all the love and concern that you showed me and i would keep on giving my testimony about your Cannabis oil and how is cures Cancer within 90 days of treatment. it just like a Miracle that has happened to me with full recovery from cancer and i am free from Cancer. Thanks be to God Almighty for sending you my way Dr, i hope and know that you would keep on putting smiles on world at large with this great medication. email:ricksimpsoncurecancers@hotmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases. Those facing health challenges should go for cannabis oil to ensure the absolute cure of all kinds of cancerous diseases. For hopes and help, kindly contact Dr.rick simpson for full knowledge about the medication and Services to you. Dr. email:ricksimpsoncurecancers@hotmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases. Music Kilc USA

16. ashely ben says:

Knowing that i had colon cancer with met to some part of my body break my heart and make me lifeless, My family have never knew true peace ever since the diagnose of this disease and period given to live. My wife heard that Hemp Oil could help, and for the price the entire family was strong in faith and willing to try anything that would save my Life, I have completed the treatment regime with total eradication of the disease from all parts of my body. if you want to get the hemp or cannabis oil contact:ricksimpsoncancerfoundation@gmail.comm

17. jimbob says:

Wow these scammers putting up fake stories and email addresses to steal your money are really the scum of the earth.
    Preying on cancer victims and their families for a quick buck, how do they sleep at night? They have enough financial struggles as it is without these shameless and immoral people. It really saddens me…

18. Balogh says:

Cancer cannabis oil on sale at excellent rate. Medicinal value,contact me for all type of cancer cure. Contact Email: baloghcoles@yahoo.ca
    Delivery as Per Customer Requirements.

19. Dr Paul Benson says:

High quality cancer cannabis oil on sale at negotiable prices. Cancer cannabis oil on sale at excellent rate. Medicinal value, Contact me for all
    type of cancer cure. Contact email: dr.paulbenson@outlook.com. Delivery as per customer Requirements.

20. jeferson says:

My wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little he could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from RICK which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good hemp oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. by chance if you happen to be in need of this hemp oil you can contact RICK who supplied I and my wife with this email: ricksimpsonhempfoundation@gmail.com

21. Dr Harald says:

My name is Harald Michael, I live in Berlin Germany , I have a testimony of my life to share to you all I and my wife and family live in a very poor house my business was not moving as it used to be I was denied by my bank my business partner and my friend because my business was very bad and my credit checking was poor I tried all my best to get a loan but nobody on one could lend me even my bank denied me , not until I traveled to Holland and i meet an old business partner after greeting I have to explain my family and business problem to he, Him was deeply touch because I and my family have went into hell for the few years no one treated us well so this my old Friend name (Muller) Introduce me to this company called (HenryCoka Loan Company) him told me to contact the company which I did accord to the instruction so I email to the company the follow day i received a mail from them that i should not worry that my problem is solved I thought i was dreaming hearing this big assurance from this company I and my wife have to put hope and faith on them we did all as it was required my brothers and sister’s i couldn’t believe myself within 4days the money was be credited into our account right now I have a good business expanded to some countries we are living happy life my two kids went back to collage what a great work from this company , Am writing this message with a tears on my eyes and i want you all to help me thank Mr Raymond Henry the director of this (HenryCoka Loan Company) I called him an angel sent from heaven to help us restored our life back, here you can find the details of this company in case you are in any financial difficult or you want to start a new business or you need money to pay offs your bills/debt you can kindly contact via information Name Mr Raymond Henry (HenryCoka Loan Company)email(mrhenrycokaloancmpl01@outlook.com) thanks you and a big hug to you I promise to tell the whole world the good thing you have done in our life always remain bless …

22. Thomas says:

A producer of different varies of hash oil that is good for cancer,brain tumor,insomia and others illness.here is what i have available on stock.

Hash Oil,

Honey Comb Wax Oil

Wax Oil

Cannabis Oil

BUTANE OIL

AFGHANI OIL

-Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid

-Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ

-honey oil

contact Dr Thomas via email> thomasmedicalservice@hotmail.comT

23. SHANTY says:

Hi, It nice to inform you all that I have done Chemo and Radiation 2 times for my Breasts. My battle with Breast cancer started 5 years ago, after so many Chemo, Radiation and other natural therapy treatment that i took just to cure my Breast cancer, it all didn’t work for my condition. I have been treating this disease for the past 5 years, but today i am here telling the world about my final victory over Breast cancer with the help of Rick Simpson Hemp and cannabis Oil that I bought from Dr.Rick.This is a breakthrough in my family with so much Joy in our life today, i do really appreciate all the help and contribution from every member of my family for all they did for me and much love to my caring and loving husband. My love, you gave me the strengthen. Let Stop Breast Cancer, Go for your test and save your life, but if you have any cancerous diseases, there is no need to waste money on Chemo or Radiation, go get your Rick Simpson medication today,this is a medication that should be legalize worldwide, for those who wish to purchase the medication, just contact Dr.Rick on:Ricksimpsoncancercure@outlook.com and you will also be told on how to apply it.
    What a wonderful living with Cannabis Oil.
    Shanty Locker
    USA(Arizona)

24. Mrs Sophia Diego says:

I am so happy today to share my testimony of how Doctor Raymond cannabis oil cures cancer,i was with Pancreatic cancer for 3 years and 4 months i have head a lot about how cannabis or hemp oil really cures cancer but the problem was where to get it and to make sure it is the right one i was then directed by an old friend she is a doctor in south Africa she told me how people whom were diagnosed with various cancer in Her hospital are now been cured with Dr Raymond cannabis oil,i ask how how i could get this miracle oil,she then gave me Doctor Raymond’s email i contact him and explained every thing and we arrange for the the shipment to my address in USA and the oil treatment which only cost me some little money because nothing good comes easy and glory be to God i received it in less than 4 days and i started the treatment as instructed in the label attached to it and also a video disk was giving to me on how to take the treatment also to cut my story from the day i started taken the oil treatment my cancer today is gone i just went for a test last week to confirm it and the doctor said their is no cancer again so happy i met the right person Doctor Raymond Wallace and is Only God that will reward him for what he did for me because i hated Chemotherapy or ionizing radiations used in cancer therapy it often cause damage to the surrounding healthy cells. But, this cannabis oil does not impact the healthy cells.
    safe to use by anyone even those suffering with diseases such as cardiac problems and diabetes. It is not addictive even after long term usage.So my Advice for you that are still thinking of where to get help kindly contact Doctor Raymond Wallace on his email (dr.raymondcannabisoil@hotmail.com) just purchase from him and the oil will get to you any where in the World i already directed few person’s in the last 2 weeks to him in the hospital i was formally taking treatment in the United states they have all received their cannabis oil and have started taking the treatment.Some times i really think God sent this Doctor from heaven to save cancer patients.

25. Greg Lucas says:

Am greg lucasi reside in usa, my wife was suffering from Breast Cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about the Rick Simpson hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try.
    I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be gone.ricksimpsonoilcurecancer@gmail.com
    I bought it and she used it,it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Thomas for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done.. God will bless Rick Simpson and Dr. RICK for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care.
    ricksimpsonoilcurecancer@gmail.com what can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.

26. OPEN YOUR EYES says:

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM ANYONE LISTING AN EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS SITE. RESEARCH AND FIND YOUR OWN LINK TO BUY HEMP OIL OR ANY THING.

NOTICE ALMOST ALL OF THESE EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE GMAIL, YAHOO OR OUTLOOK. MOST DOCTORS HAVE THEIR OWN ADDRESS.

JUST BEWARE OF SCAMS, MOST OF THESE COMMENTS SOUND JUST LIKE THOSE SCAM EMAILS WE ALL RECEIVE.

TO THOSE POSTING ON HERE AND SCAMMING. SHAME ON YOU, MAY YOU FIND YOUR WAY AND NOT HURT OTHERS.

27. Sarah says:

Sarah Kyle
    Ireland

I am so grateful to cancer centre London for providing me with Hemp oil here in the Ireland. I was diagnose with cancer of the lungs 9 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post on cancer centre London could provide Hemp Oil without delay,i contacted them via email londoncancercentre@gmail.com for the procurement of this oil medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 3 working days and i have been on treatment for the past 2 months. i am now here to testify that i am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all cancer patients get your hemp oil for cure.

28. felix Silvester says:

A great testimony that i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Doctor Raymond cannabis oil brought them back to life again i had to try it too and you cant believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without drugs the doctor gave to,right now i can tell you that few months now i have nit had any pain and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer again,glory be to Jesus for leading me to this genuine Doctor called Raymond Wallace i am so happy as i am sharing this testimony,my advice to you that is thinking that their is no cure for cancer,just contact and get the oil treatment from Doctor Raymond try it and you will not regret it because it truly works and here is his email(dr.raymondcannabisoil@hotmail.com)

29. maria says:

Hello am Mrs maria deniel from north carolina here in USA am so grateful to Dr yakoma for saving my life with his cannabis oil and medical service. I give thanks to Almighty God for having the opportunity to know about this wonderful remedy through Dr.Stephen Yakoma to buy here in the United State and it was delivered to me within 48 hours after the order was done by me. I am very happy to tell you everything i’m so glad I’m not a cancer patient any more. Thank you so much Dr.Stephen yakoma for your endless support in my life. For all those who have problem with cancer, or any type of medication they should not hesitate more, to contact Dr. stephen Yakoma to take care of your problem and see that it solved for life.why not contact him now and see wonders of good life again on: canceroiltreatment@gmail.com or canceroiltreatment@outlook.com, my advise to cancer patients, you all know how deadly cancer and the war against cancer is so difficult to fight, but the era of hemp oil that I was able to obtain Dr Stephen yakoma and his fellow colleague Rick Simpson, I can say that my cancer is gone and total encounter, a new life with my family and my four beautiful children. So save your life and your family with today with direct cannabis oi treatment i have done my best to inform you all note that this cannabis oil also can cure. Nausea, Loss of appetite,Chronic pain, Anxiety, Insomnia, Inflammation,Muscle spasms

There are many medical conditions that cannabis is used to treat. Some of the most common ones are:

Arthritis, Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, Glaucoma, Multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, Spinal cord injuries, Epilepsy, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Crohn’s disease, Fibromyalgia, migraines, Parkinson’s disease, Depression, Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) thank you for your listening ears i say a big thank you to you Dr stephen yakoma once more.canceroiltreatment@gmail.com

30. Martina Sidney says:

I am here to share my experience with Dr Raymond Wallace cannabis oil to you all,i was diagnosed with breast Cancer for close to 2 years i have been in struggling to get a permanent cure but could not get any,i have use some one’s cannabis oil but it did not work.It was faithful day i was in the hospital to do my normal check up then on my way home i was on a discussion with a friend i met on the walk way she then ask me how was my family and what brought me to the hospital i then told her every thing with tears on my eyes and she was touched and she told me she could be of help to me that there is this Doctor that has a very good and active cannabis that has the power to cure every cancer,she then further told me that she had cancer on her leg some times ago that it was Dr Raymond cannabis oil that brought her back to life and she don’t feel any pain again,she gave me Dr Raymond Wallace contact email i contacted him and after some little stress i got the cannabis oil treatment delivered to me in my country USA in less than five days.To cut my story short i applied it as he explained and glory be to God today my breast cancer is completely healed by Dr Raymond cannabis oil and i am glad to let the whole world know this good man and contact him for help through his email(dr.raymondcannabisoil@hotmail.com)

31. Phoenix Tears says:

Phoenix Tears Enlightenment Seeking for Representative in Every Country, State and City in Europe, Asia, North and South America Who will be able to handle a large quantity of Cannabis Oil Medication for patients around you who need this medication to save their life.
    Below are the Products that we have to ship to any important and serious representative or partner in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
    We need urgent partners as more lives are required to be saved on Earth. phoenixtearscannabisoil@outlook.com
    The Below medication has proven hundred percent assured treatment to various ailments such cancer, brain tumor, insomnia, MS, Diabetes, Lupus, Heart Diseases, Alzheimer, Tuberculosis, Trachea, Bronchus, Lung Cancers, Ischemic Heart Disease, Diarrheal Diseases, Perinatal Conditions, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Lower Respiratory Infections, Cerebrovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease and others illness and Below are the Medication which will been successful in curing the above named ailment for over the past decades which over 695,000.00 patients cured of all forms of cancer and so many more.

Stocks Available for purchase, partnership needed worldwide so that more life can be saved.

Cannabis Oil
    Resin Oil
    Hash Oil,
    Honey Comb Wax Oil
    Wax Oil
    BUTANE OIL
    AFGHANI OIL
    Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
    Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
    Honey oil
    B17
    B15

Contact Phoenix Tears via email> phoenixtears1@gmail.com or phoenixtearscannabisoil@outlook.com
    Urgent Partners are required so that more precious life can be saved

Warm Regards,
    Rick Simpson
    Mobile: +1252-266-0679

32. doc spain says:

contact doctor.spaincannabisoil@hotmail.com he will help get the oil

33. veronica says:

Thanks tylor for your info,i was able to get the oil from cancer centre london and i am using it now.
    Thanks

Veronica
    Sweden

34. Harriet Beecher says:

I am Harriet Beecher, I live in San Francisco USA, I want to say a big thank you to Dr. Rick Simpson for saving my son’s life with his miracle oil on the 10th of January 2014 from his terrible brain tumor.

My son Ben was diagnosed of brain tumor last year October 5th 2013, the doctor told me there was nothing that could be done for my son and I was so scared to lose him because he is the only one I got, I lost his dad May 2011 and I was not ready to lose my only son. My co-worker told me about Dr. Rick Simpson cannabis oil and how it helped her dad so I collected his contact ricksimpsoncannabisoil_phoenix@outlook.com and wrote him, purchase the oil and used it on my son, last week we went for checkup and the doctor who told me that my son had few months to live confirmed that my son no longer has brain tumor.
    I am so over whelmed and full of joy, I feel like shouting to the whole world, I just got my joy back. Am so grateful Sir, thank you so much. God will bless you Sir.

35. mrs.mary lobo says:

My name is Mrs.mary lobo from USA , It is with pleasure that i thank Rick Simpson for saving my dying husband with his cannabis oil.
    We already lost hope for a bettern the report came that my husband cannot go for more Chemo anymore. But after so many research online, I gained a lot about the cannabis oil that i bought from the Rick Simpson whose contact I got online on reading a testimony about his past works and glory, The medication was delivered to me within 24 hours by the UPS delivery service after procurement. My husband has completed his treatment, unquenchable joy to all as my husband is cured of his stage 4 lungs cancer within 90 days of treatment. Thanks to all, today i acknowledge the greatness of cannabis oil and to those that wish to purchase the medication contact Rick Simpson at: rickcanercure01@gmail.com
    Cannabis Oil is the a medication for cancerous disease.

36. sonia gregory , says:

Warm appreciation to Dr. rick simpson for curing my Breast cancer with cannabis oil. I really appreciate your help in bring back my lost life with the help of his high quality Cannabis Oil, i am so grateful to you Dr for all the love and concern that you showed me and i would keep on giving my testimony about your Cannabis oil and how is cures Cancer within 90 days of treatment. it just like a Miracle that has happened to me with full recovery from cancer and i am free from Cancer. Thanks be to God Almighty for sending you my way Dr, i hope and know that you would keep on putting smiles on world at large with this great medication. email:rickcancercure01@gmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases.
    Thos facing health challenges should go for cannabis oil to ensure the absolute cure of all kinds of cancerous diseases. For hopes and help, kindly contact Dr.rick simpson for full knowledge about the medication and Services to you. Dr. email:rickcancercure01@gmail.com for all solution to cancer and other diseases.
    sonia gregory ,

37. Tylor says:

NOTICE TO ALL CANCER PATIENT

If you are a cancer patient, know that with hemp oil that cancer can be cured, my cancer have been cured with this hemp oil.
    The cancer centre london have made this hemp oil available to all cancer patients world wide to get this hemp oil in affordable price and in order stop chemo and radiation surgeries which causes damages to the body cells and to eradicate cancer disease.

Contact cancer centre london via email: londoncancercentre@gmail.com to get your hemp oil for medication.

Regards
    Tylor Kennedy
    (Once cancer patient)
    Texas USA

38. Jessica says:

How cannabis/hemp oil save my life

My name is Jessica from california,i was once a ovarian cancer patient i did chemo and
    radiation many times but no avail it rather
    weaken my immune system and i was unable to move from one place to another. i was living in pain for 3 years until i contacted the spanish national cancer research centre via email
    spanishcancerresearchcentre@gmail.com for
    procurement of cannabis/hemp oil and after using this medication for treatment for 7weeks,there was a great changes and as i am writing this article I’m not suffering from cancer again. cancer patient out there use this cannabis oil and you will be well again.

39. Carlos Albert says:

I am Carlos Alber
    I never believe i will see 2014 who reside in
    New York City, U.S.A. I have been suffering from Colon cancer lungs with metastasis to other part of my body. Ever since the discovery of this diseases, my entire life have been depressed and emotional down, it was a Death roll Sentence on my life, but still I honor you all for your prayers and concern toward my life and my family and I earnestly pray for God to be with you all, i also use the medium to thanks to the Dr who God has sent to help me cure this unimaginable, terrible and horrible illness called cancer.
    Knowing that i had colon cancer with mets to some part of my body break my heart and make me lifeless, My family have never knew true peace ever since the diagnose of this disease and period given to live. My wife heard that cannabis Oil could help, and for the price the entire family was strong in faith and willing to try anything that would save my Life, I have completed the treatment regime with total eradication of the disease from all parts of my body.
    I am very grateful to Dr ricksimpson for providing the cannabis oil medication for me and his Medical Advises. I letting all those fighting against cancerous diseases know that Hemp oil is a hundred percent victorious medication against cancer and related diseases.
    Contact Rick Simpson and see your cancer issues solved for life,
    he is trust wealthy and sincere. have a life time conversation with him Email:rickcancercure0gmail.com
    He put a smile on my family and I honor the days of knowing him and his service.

40. Daniel says:

My wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage iv, the doctor told me that there is nothing he could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment. My brother in law came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from Nick Lemoine which he said has been helping some patient fight against different cancer in their cancer institute,we decided to give it a chance and use the oil, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently it is almost cured. I felt its necessary to let others who are suffering from this acute disease that good hemp oil can really give someone a second chance of living. If you are suffering from any cancer and it happened to be in need of this hemp oil you can contact Nick Lemoine who supplied us with this email: bartcancerinstitute@gmail.com

41. Ted says:

There are products out there that have high levels of CBD, which is another compound in the Cannabis plant and also known to be very effective in shrinking tumors especially for Liver, Prostate, Bladder and stomach cancer. My uncle used it for his prostate cancer and seeing dramatic improvements. he’s using a brand Dixie Botanicals Hemp Oil(high in CBD and no THC)

42. Mrs Patience says:

my wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage three, the doctor told me there is little they can do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother in law came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from a doctor which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself.
    I felt its necessary I let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good hemp oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living.
    by chance if you happen to be in need of this hemp oil you can contact the doctor who supplied my brother in law with this email: dillutedcannabis4cancer@gmail.com

43. Karen Marcos says:

My husband had stage four lung cancer has been cured within the Rick Simpson Hemp oil. My husband has been through chemo 3 times, but this time his condition was getting worse that I was afraid it will kill him. When a friend of mine directed me to Rick Simpson at: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com where I could buy the medication from, because the Rick Simpson has help cured his own Brain tumor and I strongly recommend that he would helped me with my husband cancer and cure it completely, I never believed the story, but today, with thanks giving in my heart, My husband lungs cancer has been cured within the Rick Simpson hemp oil and I want you all to join hands in appreciation of the great work that is been done by rick Simpson, he is the man that saved the life of my husband with hemp oil, thanks to him. You can contact him through his email: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com I’ll keep thanking him because he is God sent to save my family that was at the stage of collapsing all because of my husband cancer.
    Karen Marcos

44. Bary says:

It is so true about Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil’ I want to use this medium to applause the Rick Simpson cannabis oil for curing my Fiance cancer with his Hemp Oil, my fiance has been suffering from colorectal cancer for the pass three years now, but ever since we started using the Rick Simpson Cannabis oil for the treatment of her cancer for the past 3 months according to the instructions on how to use it, my future wife has fully recovered from her colorectal cancer. The Rick Simpson hemp oil is a great success on cure for cancer, with his cannabis oil i give a lot of credits, my fiance has completed her treatment of 4 months of successful treatment, am getting married to my fiance as her colorectal cancer has been totally cured with rick Simpson cannabis Oil which we purchase: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@gmail.com, It has been 4 months now of the successful cure of my fiance colorectal cancer and since my fiance stop treatment and her health has been perfect and marvelous. as I am writing this testimony to notify you that my fiance has been completely cured of her cancer. any one out there who need help, please feel free to get in touch with Dr. at: ricksimpsoncannabisoil@outlook.com
    Bary

45. how i cured my cancer with hemp oil says:

My cancer has been cure by hemp oil, with the help of the hemp oil Dr Smith supply to me for the cure of your cancer contact Dr smith via email for supply of help oil on (drsmithwilliams2013@gmail.com)

from France
    cyrb outdc

46. Mathew Fred says:

I am sharing this testimony to the world, because i am the most happiest person on this planet earth, first i thought i was going to die when i was told i was suffering from cancer of the lung, i did all i could but to no avail but thank God Dr obi akpo came to my rescue by providing me with cannabis oil and within some weeks i noticed great changes in my health and as i am writing this testimony i am completely heal.
    you can still get yours, through his email address: drobiakpocancerhealer4all@gmail.com
    Mathew Fred
    Russia

47. Helen Shock says:

Hello,

Are you ill, no money for surgery? Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks/other financial institutes? Do you need a loan? If your answer is yes then here is your solution. We offer loans at 3% interest rate and we offer the following loans *Refinance *Home Improvement *Investment Loan
    *Debt Consolidation *Business Loans *Personal Loans *Student Loans *Health Loans *International Loans.
    Interested person should contact us via email:charlesmorganloan@yahoo.com

Kind Regards,
    Helen Shock
    Advertising Agent.

48. Christopher says:

I am Christopher from Canada, am 35 years of age. once suffering from this devilish disease called cancer’ when i heard about the magical oil called cannabis i decided giving it a try. but how to get it became a problem so i went in search and came across one Dr Obi_Akpo who have helped lot of patients to acquired the cannabis, so i gave him a try and within two days my cannabis oil was delivered to my door step and apart from that he gave me instructions on how to use the oil. and within two weeks of my application i saw tremendous change in my health so far so good i am getting stronger every day, all thanks to this sincere Dr obi_Akpo.
    for any cancer patient out there, you can reach this Dr through his email address below:
    drobiakpocancerhealer4all@gmail.com
    Christopher
    Canada

49. Antonio says:

Am Antonio Benard i reside in Italy, my wife was suffering from breast cancer and the doctor told me that there was nothing that he could do to save my beloved wife. Then a friend told me about the Rick Simpson hemp oil that can cure cancer, i told him that my wife’s breast cancer was in the last stage that i don’t think the hemp oil would cure it and he persuaded me to try it, for the love of my wife, i decided to give it a try.
    I did some research and i found a doctor who helped me with the cannabis oil to cure my wife’s breast cancer and he assured me that after 4 months the cancer would be gone. thomasmedicalservice@gmail.com
    I bought it and she used it,it worked exactly as the doctor prescribed it. Thanks to doctor Thomas for taking away sorrow in my life. can you all imagine, that my wife have a 6 years old daughter and a 3 years old son, what would i have done.. God will bless Rick Simpson and Dr. Thomas for helping me with cannabis oil and for his support and care.
    contact: thomasmedicalservice@gmail.com what can i say unto my LORD, all i have to say is THANK YOU LORD.

50. Mrs Karina says:

oh my God’ I want to thank Dr obi Akpo for curing my daughter cancer which she has suffered for the pass two years by helping me get the cannabis oil, and instruction on how to use it. immediately I read some testimonies to his credit I decided to give him a chance and after some weeks precisely after applying the hemp oil I saw great improvement in my daughter health. as I am writing this testimony I can say my daughter is completely healed. any one out there who need help, please feel free to contact this Dr with this email address: drobiakpocancerhealer4all@gmail.com
    Mrs Karina
    u.s.a

51. honey says:

I am Honey Passuti, from Alabama. Since the Year 2001, life has been up and down for me and my precious Wife Trina. I had Colon Cancer and my wife Trina has Ovarian cancer, this diseases has been with us for the past 12 years, we undergo Chemo and Radiation just once and we were advise by the Doctor not to go for more Chemo and Radiation. Lucky for us, we heard about Rick Simpson Oil which so many people have testified to have cure their cancer within some period of time. Got connected with a lot of people and was then recommended to Dr.Kish for procurement of Hemp Oil medication. It is with Great joy from my heart and that of my wife that we want to inform you all that my colon cancer and my wife Trina Ovarian cancer has been cured within the Treatment period of 4 months. We got our medication from Dr.Kish who was recommended to us by several people that cannabis oil from him, so also am recommending you all to procure you Rick Simpson cannabis oil from him, contact:drkish02@gmail.com, we are now a happy family with total unity and love in us. don’t allow this diseases to ruin the joy of your life, Hemp oil is the Best medication ever and i was opportune to meet Dr.Kish and Rick Simpson in Person: get your Cannabis Medication now and start healing yourself, contact Dr.kish once more on:drkish02@gmail.com
    Thanks to you Dr. Kish and Rick Simpson for all the help that was rendered to me and my jewel family.

52. jweki says:

if you need hemp oil for cancer cure, kindly contact this email:cancermedicationtreatment@outlook.com or +2348115436578

53. mark says:

Hello everyone,
    High Quality cancer cannabis oil on Sale at negotiable prices
    Cancer cannabis oil on sale at excellent rate
    Medicinal value
    Contact: +2348054868459
    Email:cancermedicationtreatments@gmail.com

Delivery as Per Customer Requirements.

54. ben says:

if you need hemp oil for cancer cure, kindly contact this email:cancermedicationtreatments@gmail.com

55. Anthony says:

Once again I am informing people to please stay away from (drkish022@gmail.com) The individuals below that say such positive things are not legit. I’ve tried to email a few of them and got no response. (drkish022@gmail.com) said he would send me the oil for my mom after I paid which I did. He did not send the oi,l he just asked for more money. Since then my mom fell and needs in home nursing care. I asked for the money back from him to help with my mom’s bills. At first he said he would return the money since he did not send the oil. It has now been over a month with me constantly emailing him with no return of my money. He even went as far as giving a false Western Union number to me and said there must have been some mistake in the transaction. Western Union said no such transaction ever existed. He promised to resend the money. that was almost two weeks ago and I email every day with no response. So once again DO NOT GET OIL FROM (drkish022@gmail.com) THIS IS A SCAM.

56. how i got cure my cancer with hemp oil says:

My name John Louis, Thanks to Dr smith Williams for providing solution to my cancer with the help of hemp oil my cancer was cured if you are suffering from cancer or your relative, cry know more Dr smith is here for you contact him for the supply of hemp oil for the cure of cancer via email: drsmithwilliams2013@gmail.com or call him on his phone number +2348160441007

57. Mr. Chong is not referring to “hemp oil” but rather to marijuana oil. Hemp and marijuana are two distinct plants though they are from the same family, that Cannabis. They are as distinctive as St. Bernards and Chihuahuas. These are both dogs, but very different.

For millenia, hemp has been used for food, clothing, medicine, etc. Today, high end cars such Mercedes and Audi are made with 10% hemp fibers and much of the world relies on hemp seeds for food. While most of the world freely farms hemp, in the US one must obtain a permit from the DEA. It is not illegal, as most think, to grow hemp, you just have to obtain a permit from the DEA. The last entity to obtain such a permit was the State of Hawaii in 1999 for an experimental crop. That experiment has now been abandoned. To obtain a permit requires a farmer to fence in the entire acreage with 8 ft. fences topped with barbed wire, a locked gate, full lighting of the entire acreage during darkness and the property must be guarded 24/7. The DEA “explains” its position by arguing that hemp and marijuana plants are very similar and a hemp farmer could grow marijuana. This is based on erroneous information. Marijuana is a short plant that a farmer wants to have flower and is given much room on all sides. Hemp is tightly packed and grows very tall. They are very distinctive and cannot be mistaken. They are other myriad reasons why hemp and marijuana would not be grown together.

It is the result of a concerted effort by Dow (which had invented rayon), financially backed by the Mellon bank and supported by the Hearst newspaper that hemp and marijuana became controlled substances. While not banned, the regulations imposed on both made it impractical to grow the crop further.

During World War II, the US government spent some $10MM to encourage farmers to grow for the war effort. A movie (Hemp for Victory, available for free on YouTube) was even made, and a corporation formed to financially back the farmers. At the conclusion of the war, hemp again became an “evil” weed.

The DEA has done a “good” job of linking hemp with marijuana which leads to the present confusion.

No, you cannot get high off hemp seeds, hemp oil, or any other hemp seed product. The THC content is much too low is you purchase your hemp seed products from a reputable company which keeps records of the chemical analysis of its products. However, some, if not most, of hemp seed foods are irradiated when they cross the border to make them sterile. You may want to purchase your hemp seed foods from a company that offers non-irradiated foods.

For the record, I am the President and CEO of EcoStar Health, Inc., an online retailer of premium hemp foods, body care products and soon human-grade pet foods. I have never smoked marijuana and don’t intend to ever do so.

Jean-Pierre Ruiz, President & CEO
    EcoStar Health, Inc.

• Kevin says:

Cannabis Sativa/Indica crossbreeds can be just as tall as Hemp plants. Which Hemp is Cannabis Sativa, only its phenotype profile makes it ideal for textiles and foods.

Hemp and Marijuana are the same plant. Hemp is the male plant and Marijuana is female because of it’s flowers or “buds”. Both Cannabis.

• Deano says:

This is bull. Hemp is a long lanky plant that is great for all kinds of industrial uses. Not for smoking. Use of the name hemp or marijuana has not got a thing to do with what it does. No, it is in no way the male and female portions of the same plant. They are 2 different types of plant. Like another comment, both are cars, but a Mercedes and a Volkswagen are vastly different. Smoke hemp and all you get is a huge headache. Please do be informed before making statements online. Thanks Be very cautious of using anything for medicine and make sure you get the most organic purest possible. Prices being charged to sick people for oils etc. is ridiculous.

• Anon-e-Mouse says:

To be more accurate, sativa, indica and ruderalis, are all species of the same genus, cannabis. Hemp (ruderalis) when planted in proximity to the other two species, will ruin the crop, and destroy the ability to generate the amounts of cannabinoids that they are normally grown for. It will also truly give you a nasty headache, as it has less than .001% THC. It’s not worth the risk to get caught with it, since there is no other reason to grow it than for manufacturing products. The DEA has no clue on how to tell one species from another, and the idiots who made all three types illegal, were equally ignorant, and didn’t give a spit. Each specie has it’s own males and the males will, is allowed to flower, will ruin an entire crop, as all of the females energy will go towards the process of creating seeds. This is fine if you are experimenting with cross breeding of different types with different THC/CBD ratios and profiles. Not a good thing when growing for products needed for medical and general sales.

Also, the worst prices are usually charged by scammers, some of whom actually use Rick Simpson’s name to push their garbage off on the sick, many of whom cannot really afford to buy junk.

brudda theres two many people on the planet to give a shit if your ass lives or die or how you do it or not do it

• Anon-e-Mouse says:

Anonymous, You are just one of a billion morons who like to troll people who are really trying to have a discussion about something important. Your anger and vulgar language shows you find validity in the point that you know considerably less than you though you did. This makes the fact that you are uneducated about this subject, apparent and accurate. You attitude, like your english, suck terribly, and your insults show your lack of education. You wish to attack people? Be ready to receive it in kind. Also, you can BITE US.

58. sara says:

Hi, Am Sara, my mom was a cancer patient who has been suffering from lungs cancer for the past 5years until she met Dr. George who assisted her with hemp oil treatment that made the pain and the cancer become a thing of the past.

I’m so happy that my mom can live a normal and painless life once again, thanks to my prof for giving me this email contacthospital_eastern.george@yahoo.com and to Dr George for accepting to attend to my mom and also for his quick response.

59. Lee says:

Thanks for sharing Tommy, I am glad you beat the cancer battle. In California we are able to grow a certain number of the hemp plants with a doctor’s prescription for personal use only. You can also buy the raw hemp oil at any heath food store that carries it with out prescription. I buy it myself and I use the oil for my stomach condition, expensive but good.

• David says:

In Canada the high THC medicinal oil from cannabis trichomes is called “hemp oil”, but in the USA “hemp oil” refers to the low-THC food grade cannabis oil from the seeds. Both kinds of “hemp oil” are healthy to consume, and medicinal, but in different ways..

60. Hemp Oil says:

Hello everyone,
    High Quality cancer cannabis oil on Sale at negotiable prices
    Cancer cannabis oil on sale at excellent rate
    Medicinal value
    Contact: +447924590270
    Email: cancermedicationtreatment@gmail.com
    Delivery as Per Customer Requirements.

61. Roger says:

Hummmm Has not this guy Tommy Chong consumed more cannabis than most? Then gets prostate cancer and then cures it with more cannabis oil! This story makes no sense, other than advocating hemp as the cure all, consume it get cancer, consume more cure cancer! Could it be the proper diet he’s on instead, rather than just more cannabis????

• jay says:

THC oil is a very potent form of marijuana that is made by extracting essential ‘THC’ oils from different parts of the marijuana plant. The result of this extraction is a dark, oily liquid that has 70%+ pure THC
      wki says-
      THC contents vary between sources. The 2009 World Drug Reports reports THC content as “may exceed 60%”. A 2013 American forensic science book gave a range of 10-30% delta-9 THC by weight.[4] and a 1972 American forensic journal reported a range of 20-65%

consuming cannabis does not give you cancer!!!! mixing it with tobacco(spliff-chillom-pipe)and other lifestyle choices,ect Does. As Evidence would suggest. http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000234
      (Donald P. Tashkin, MD, Director of the Pulmonary Function Laboratories at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), responded when asked at the June 2005 meeting of the International Cannabinoid Research Society if “in at least one category [marijuana-only smokers and lung cancer], it almost looked like there was a negative correlation, i.e. a protective effect”:)

as for the healing side of it http://www.420magazine.com/forums/medical-marijuana-facts-information/81354-forgotten-medicine-look-medical-uses-cannabis.html

The plant hemp,is refined into products like hemp seed foods, hemp oil, wax, resin, rope, cloth, pulp, and fuel.

i apologies if you do already know this.
      and i apologies if you Don’t.

• Cassius says:

Your point seems to be that smoking pot causes prostate cancer, yet you supply not the slightest evidence to
      support your absurd hypothesis, and contention. I believe
      that posting stupid comments like yours causes shingles,
      and hives. Also, Neuritis and Neuralgia.

• Diet is THE fundamental part of any “cure”, or better yet, for the PREVENTION OF any “disease”. Tommy also spent time in the custody of the Prison Industrial Complex, courtesy of Uncle Sam… not exactly conducive of a stress-free lifestyle, nor a source of healthy organic food.
      All animals (and plants) have cancer cells, so it can be activated or otherwise accelerated beyond an individuals ability to control it, if their immune system is compromised, or their diet provides insufficient nutrition (deficiencies).

roger, do some homework
      youll catch up.

• potdoc says:

Anytime you burn organic material, you destroy a lot of the phytonutrients and may even create carcinogens (like soot/PAHs).

Therefore, smoking pot decreases and may even counteract some of its medicinal properties.

Vaporizing, raw juicing or consumables are far healthier delivery methods.

Or to cure cancer, you ingest 60g of the virgin essential oil of cannabis, to obtain an extremely concentrated dose of its numerous anti-cancer cannabinoids.

• Ken Hinnenkamp says:

Roger, doctors familiar with treating cancer with marijuana all understand that smoking as a delivery system does not get nearly enough medicine to a tumor to be effective. Smoking cannabis does slightly reduce a person’s potential to contract lung cancer. Dr. Donald Taskin of UCLA did the gold standard study. http://yourbrainonbliss.com/Blog/?p=1621.

62. Although I have personally congratulated Tommy on his Twitter account and on my blog, I am very frustrated that the “alternative” media still pays more attention to and shows more respect for Hollywood “celebrities” than they do to the average 99%er’s… star-struck hypocrisy. I have desperately tried to get my story exposed so I could get justice and return to a ‘normal’ life.

I started my holistic cancer treatment back in 2007, switching to an organic diet, eliminating man-made chemicals, taking ~25-30 vitamins/minerals/herbs each day. I studied cellular and molecular biology, alternative cancer treatments, ancient Chinese/Indian medicine, and more. Part of this research also led me to experiment with Cannabis.

Within 6 months of this very strict diet and daily regimen, my baseball-sized tumor was gone! I still need to maintain a strict diet, supplements, and herbal medicine to keep the cancer and my diabetes in check. I created a blog in 2011 to start documenting this and to spread the truth far and wide. Shortly thereafter, I was brutally deported from Canada and left to die on the streets on a cold night. No I.D., no coat or spare clothes, no food or water, nothing.

That was 19 months ago. Since then, I have been struggling to survive on the streets while sleeping on the cold concrete every night. I do my best to maintain cleanliness and some sense of dignity by showering and laundering regularly (free services). My diet is a joke for a homeless/penniless man with cancer and diabetes. No million dollar fine dining in my mansion, just PB&J on stale bread 4-5 times a week plus two healthy free meals, with the occasional good meal or two when I make a few $$ doing slave labor.

So thank you, “truthers” for all of your heartfelt warmth, your compassionate donations, and your eagerness to know how I’m doing on a daily basis… NOT! Gosh, that sounded bitter, didn’t it? Try to walk a mile in MY shoes. This wasn’t a “lifestyle choice” for me. I was robbed of everything I own, illegally evicted, kidnapped by private security thugs, hospitalized, unlawfully strip-searched and tortured in jail, re-injured, interrogated, denied counsel, and more… all before being unlawfully deported without due process, in violation of International and Canadian law.

Ironically, most of the people who have offered me words of encouragement, praise for my telling my story and helping others, has come from groups like Anonymous, Holistic Practitioners, Health/Nutrition advocates and experts, etc. The people who are often labeled as “Conspiracy Theorists” or “Tin Foil Hat” wearers are the ones who have treated me the worst, ignoring my early pleas for help and requests for exposure. NOT ONE well-established “truth” website, blog, radio/tv ‘celebrity’, etc. has even returned an email, responded to a comment, or ‘followed’ my story on my blogs, Twitter, /Facebook, Google+, etc.

The evidence I have documented is staggering and irrefutable, yet mine is also a very long and complicated story. Too long and complicated for simple-minded sheep with a public school education and a frighteningly short attention span. So, pay no attention to that arrogant asshole mumbling on the streets. He is probably just some stupid bum wasting his welfare check on booze and cigarettes, right?

Good night, ‘merica!

• Jeff says:

Kevin,
      It would seem that we have much in common and I was moved by your letter. I would very much enjoy a telephone conversation with you if you have access to a telephone. I am an English expat located in Guatemala with access to Magicjack which allows me to call the US very cheaply. Kindly advise me via email if this is agreeable to you..thanks.

Well thought out, but seems, sounds and smells like bologna to me…

Mm mm… Bologna to me? Go THC

63. bloodyrebel says:

That documentary is Run From the Cure NOT Race for the Cure. Minor mistake, still love the website yall! :)

64. wallry says:

Far out!
    Way to go!

65. dr brown says:

Right On Tommy!
    I’m so glad that the ‘right’ treatment worked for you.
    Let’s get the ‘word up’
    dr brown’s thinking the remedy is right around the corner for so many dying from the ‘treatment’ they are receiving from the medical establishment.
    Cool Daddio Tommy!