By December 13, 2012 13 Comments Read More →

Fluoride Detox: Ousted as Poison, Here’s How to Get it Out of Your System

Anthony Gucciardi, Natural Society

Experts have been warning for years against the dangers of sodium fluoride, but recently more awareness has spread than ever before. Following the rampant success of essential news stories centered around fluoride, including a story I authored just three short days ago highlighting the horrendous amount of sodium fluoride in doctor recommended toothpaste (500,000% higher than fluoridated water), it’s now important to discuss how to actually get it out of your system through fluoride detox.

Even if you somehow managed to escape the ingestion of fluoridated water in your younger years, chances are you’ve been exposed to food items that actually can contain about 180 times the sodium fluoride content as fluoridated water according to fluoride expert Jeff Green. This has to do with how what’s known as aluminum fluoride, or Cryolite. Used as a pesticide due to its ability to kill bugs, conventional farmers will oftentimes spray excessive amounts of the sticky substance onto crops. As a result, the aluminum fluoride substance will reside unless thoroughly washed off of the produce.

In an interview with Dr. Joseph Mercola, Jeff explains the issue:

“Cryolite is actually sodium aluminum fluoride… This sodium aluminum fluoride is especially effective at killing bugs,” Green says. “It’s also very sticky, so when they spray it, it’s more likely to stick on your produce, unless you’re… really working at trying to get it off of it.”

Admittedly it’s not as high as the extra-fluoride toothpaste that is pushed on kids to treat their nonexistent ‘fluoride deficiency’ peddled by some dentists, however it is still a detrimental amount. Plus, it’s more than likely that you’ve been exposed to both fluoridated tap water and conventional fluoride-sprayed. So what can you do about it?

Fluoride Detox Protocol

The realm of fluoride detox, or fluoride detoxification, is often left untouched. After all, this poisonous substance is still considered perfectly safe by many despite even Harvard admitting that it completely wreaks havoc on IQ and brain development. But this article isn’t about the history of fluoride, it’s about getting it out of your system. Thankfully, a number of fluoride detox methods do exist that can help remove sodium fluoride from your body in addition to another of other concerning materials.

Selenium

Selenium is one nutrient that oftentimes is the first answer given to those seeking to combat the existence of sodium fluoride in their bodies. As FoodConsumer reports, selenium has actually been found to help block the effects of fluoride as well as fluoride elimination. A great natural source of selenium is Brazil nuts, but is important to keep your intake in balance. I don’t recommend you start eating handfuls of Brazil nuts. Many in the field of natural health recommend a dose of 100 to 200 micrograms, though this does fall below the National Institute of Health’s ‘upper limit’ of 400 micrograms.

Brazil nuts vary in selenium content depending on a number of factors, but on average you can expect 70 to 90 micrograms per serving. Selenium is also found in fish, meat, and nuts. Don’t forget also that taking selenium along with high doses of vitamin C and zinc can actually inhibit proper absorption. Here is a useful list of foods that contain selenium that includes microgram count.

Nascent Iodine

Iodine is important in many ways even outside of fluoride detox, but the reality is that fluoride directly attacks the thyroid. The key here is that iodine, preferably nascent iodine which is the best quality, helps to remove sodium fluoride through the urine as calcium fluoride. I recommend and personally take Dr. Edward Group’s Detoxadine (as always, I was not paid to recommend this product — I actually take it and purchase it myself).

Tamarind

Have you ever heard of tamarind? It’s a staple in the ancient Ayurvedic medicine system, which is considered to be the ‘mother’ of natural medicine. In addition to yielding delicious teas when added to your favorite tea beverage, tamarind also helps expel fluoride through the urine.

Dry Sauna

As with many other toxic substances, a powerful dry sauna session can help to excrete sodium fluoride from fatty tissues. Be sure to drink up on purified water to replenish yourself afterwards.

Detoxifying fluoride from your body can be challenging, but it is a process that can help alleviate the massive build up of this toxic chemical sold to the public as ‘safe’ and ‘effective’ by pseudo-scientific fraudsters. While you cannot go back in time and avoid all exposure to fluoride, you can utilize these methods to detoxify it from within your body today.

Google Plus Profile Anthony is an accomplished investigative journalist whose articles have appeared on top news sites and have been read by millions worldwide. Anthony’s articles have been featured on top health & political websites read by millions worldwide such as Reuters, Yahoo News, MSNBC, and Bloomberg. Anthony is also a founding member of Natural Attitude, a leading developer of super high quality spagyric formulations.

13 Comments on "Fluoride Detox: Ousted as Poison, Here’s How to Get it Out of Your System"

1. Sal says:

Where can I buy this products?

• Vytas says:

You can get iodine in pharmacy as spray to treat throat infection. Also you can get iodine for skin infection, but be careful with it will be very strong preparation!!! you have to dilute it a lot if you plan drink it. Like some drops into a single cup.

2. Jason says:

This is a great article – been looking for ways to detox Fluoride for a while now. Thanks for sharing this I have bookmarked the page to share on my blog.

3. For more information about detoxing fluoride out of your body, check out http://www.decalcifypinealgland.com

Love & blessings,
    Spiritual Scientist

4. Max says:

I can’t understand this article at all. What is the problem I’m being asked to solve? What is the actual solution to the problem? Am I being fed vague worries and vague solutions? Wouldn’t I just be better eating regular home cooked food? What’s actually useful about anything that’s been written here? What am I being asked to buy into?

• Eric says:

Here is what I read from your post… “I can’t think critically or carefully about my health. I am a sheep and believe whatever the government tells me. I have so much toxic flouride in my system that I cannot understand why it is a bad thing. I am new to all of this and want to be spoon-fed the answers to the test just like in high-school and college. Who, what, when, where, and why?”

Wake up Bro, you are a mile behind everyone else and sound like a child.

• Sybil says:

I’m loving me some Eric right now! Perfect reply to poor little Max! The funny thing is, this helpful info that will save their lives, IS being spoon-fed to the masses and yet, they still refuse to “see!”

5. Gwendolyne says:

Great article, thank you!
    Unfortunately, the hyperlink http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Selenium-HealthProfessional/ does not seem to be working.

You actually do not have to drink Iodine in order to take it in. Studies for people suffering from hypothyrosis (which might very well be linked to fluoride in tab water, pesticides, etc) showed that Iodine can also be absorbed through your skin. They even say it is safer to use it on your skin in order to avoid too high levels of iodine intake.

Here’s how: Put some Iodine on your skin (you can use some cotton to apply it), in a shape like a circle – start with the biggest coin you know (I started “painting” it in a two-Euro-shaped circle on my skin), preferably where the skin is quite thin, like the inside of your arms or thighs. Check this spot after a few hours. If it is gone, you were iodine deficient and need to put some more on your skin. Do not apply any more iodine on your skin until the circle has disappeared – your body will only take as much iodine through your skin as it needs. If you found yourself deficient with a rather small circle, next time draw a bigger one until you know the average “size” (=amount of iodine) you need.

Suffering from hypothyrosis, looking for natural remedies, I found this information on the web a while ago. I can’t find the original source right now, but here are some other articles about iodine:
    http://www.optimox.com/pics/Iodine/updates/UNIOD-02/UNIOD_02.htm http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/iodine12345/

I hope this helps. Have a great day, everyone!

6. Aiddy says:

Ingesting Iodine & it’s associated dangers. Do not ingest Iodine until you know the associated dangers.

The Dark Side Of Alternative Health Movement: Promoting Ingested Iodine

Clicky

7. I have removed all fluoride from my food and drinking water, but still shower in it. Any detox I have done, is in in vain if I am still showering with fluroided water (since one can absorb it through the skin)?

8. Jenny says:

This is a great article, and more people need to be aware of the fact that fluoride is nothing but a toxic chemical with no benefits to health. However, I have made an effort to remove all fluoride from my body, as I have a shower filter and water filter for my home, but what are ways I can ensure it is not in the food I consume? I could go organic, but if they use water at all, or even organic meat, they probably still use tap water containing fluoride.

9. Bert says:

Not that excess fluoride is good for you (I absolutely agree), but Jeff actually quoting a Dr. Joseph Mercola makes this as credible as the bearded man in the sky. Fluoride must reside in our mouths to kill bacteria. If it didn’t, it would be about as effective as a shot of Vodka. Not everybody can live a privileged life like the people commenting here, so you can see how something like fluoride in water can solve many dental problems in poorer nations (the majority of where people live).

10. Pete Grado says:

It is an Informative,Great Post, and Many People especially (Health Conscious People) need to know that fluoride is nothing, but just a Harmful Chemical that does not give towards Health Factor. However, since this post highlighted the consequences of Fluoride Detox, I decided to remove all fluoride from my body by using a Reverse Osmosis Water Filter for my home. However, how can I find-out whether it contain in the food I eat? I may go for organic, but still go through tap water which automatically contain Fluoride Detox.