Epidemiologist Confirms Serious Outbreak of Chicken Pox, 97 Percent Who Were Vaccinated

December 11, 2012 | By | 14 Replies More

Dave Mihalovic, Prevent Disease

A county in the western part of Indiana is the site of the nation’s largest current chickenpox outbreak, according to news reports. An epidemiologist has confirmed that out of the cases analyzed, 97 percent of the children were vaccinated.

Vigo County
 has now seen over 84 cases of the varicella-zoster virus (chicken pox) — marked by itchy blisters on the body, fever, stomach ache and headache — since September and the count is currently well over 100.

“Vigo County usually has less than 10 cases a year; however, since the end of September, Vigo County has reported 84 cases which would meet the definition of an unusual occurrence of disease,” Dr. Joan Duwve, M.D., of the Indiana State Department of Health, told the Tribune-Star. “Prompt identification, investigation and control of chickenpox outbreaks are important. Even mild cases can be contagious.”

To cover-up the wild increase for the disease, public health officials are blaming one unvaccinated child as the cause despite 97 percent of vaccinated children contracting chicken pox. More than 85 percent of those vaccinated received FULL VACCINATIONS.

The Indiana Coalition for Vaccination Choice reported on their Facebook page:

Placed another call to the Indiana State Department of Health. Was able to reach the epidemiologist working the chicken pox outbreak. There are a total of 92 cases so far. Only 3 were never vaccinated. 10 had received one vaccine and 79 were fully vaccinated. They are seeing fewer lesions in the fully vaccinated. Zero deaths. Possibly one hospitalization but not sure off the top of their head. Zero complications from chicken pox. We were told that only one chicken pox vaccine was supposed to provide lifelong immunity but this did not turn out to be the case. A booster was added and yet we are seeing a very high rate of fully vaccinated children contracting chicken pox. We asked if another booster will be mandated and told possibly. We asked about vaccine failures and were told this is not vaccine failure because the severity of lesions in the fully vaccinated was less than if never vaccinated and that no vaccine is 100% effective. We were told that if vaccines save one life they are worth it. We asked how many children died from chicken pox before the vaccine. This epidemiologist was unsure.

It’s just another example how vaccines fail the population. Why would any person agree to an injection of harmful chemicals for a claimed preventive measure that DOES NOT EVEN WORK?

Vaccinated populations contract some of the highest rates of disease and more evidence on whooping cough is coming forward to support this claim. Whooping cough, or pertussis, is spreading across the entire US at rates at least twice as high as those recorded in 2011 andepidemiologists and health officials are even admitting that the vaccines may be the cause.

Jane Seward of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia previously commented on case where an outbreak in 23 children also began with a child who had been vaccinated, contradicting the belief that such ”breakthrough” cases are not contagious, Seward noted.

Seward said she cannot yet explain why the vaccine may have been ineffective in specific groups of youngsters. “We’d like to really understand what factors came together to produce it,” Seward added. “We’re not dismissing it.”

The researchers evaluated an outbreak of chickenpox in New Hampshire. A total of 88 parents returned a questionnaire that aimed to gauge prior chickenpox illness and vaccination among the children. In all, 25 children came down with chickenpox between December 2000 and January 2001. The researchers sourced the outbreak to a 4-year-old child who had been vaccinated for chickenpox 3 years prior to contracting the illness.

The child infected about half of his classmates who had no prior history of chickenpox infection. At the time of the outbreak, roughly 73% of kids old enough for chickenpox vaccine had received it, the report indicated.

During an outbreak of chickenpox in Minnesota in the fall of 2002, more than half the children who became infected had been vaccinated with the varicella vaccine.

Dr. Brian R. Lee, at the Minnesota Department of Health in Minneapolis, and his colleagues investigated the outbreak that involved 55 children among 319 attending an elementary school in northern Minnesota.

According to the team’s report in the Journal of infectious Diseases, 29 of the affected children had been vaccinated. The primary case in the outbreak was a vaccinated 6-year-old boy.

Chicken pox vaccine is produced in lung tissue obtained from two surgically aborted human fetuses (Exp. Cell Res. 37:614-636, 1965; Nature 227:168-170, 1970). Merck’s own literature states the vaccine contains “residual components” of fetal lung cells. Informed consent, a basic tenet of ethical medical practice, dictates that citizens should have a choice whether or not they are injected with another person’s body cells. [Or anything else.]

Vitamin D and UV Rays Inactivate The Virus

The American Academy of Pediatrics, a major supporter of mandatory chicken pox and other vaccine mandates never admit to the fact that ultraviolet rays and vitamin D help prevent the spread of chickenpox, meaning people in milder climates are more at risk of catching the disease.

Vaccine manufacturers, namely Merck, who conjure up the pseudoscientific and fraudulent data on chicken pox vaccines will stop at nothing to prevent the public from knowing the truth. The American Academy of Pediatrics shares incestuous financial ties with Merck, and hence it is also in their best interest to fabricate data on the actual causes of the virus.

It has long been known that vitamin D and UV rays from the sun can inactivate viruses. However, virologist Dr Phil Rice believes his findings indicate that UV rays could inactivate the varicella-zoster virus — the herpes virus responsible for chickenpox and shingles — on the skin before it transmits to another person. This explains why there is less transmission in the tropics, where chickenpox is much less frequent than in temperate countries. It would also explain why chickenpox peaks in temperate zones — where it is seasonal — in winter and spring, when UV rays are lowest.

Previously, it was thought that geographical differences in chickenpox incidence were related to heat, humidity, population density, or infection with other viruses that protect against it. The new data puts perspective on what actually prevents chicken pox from spreading and it has nothing to do with a vaccine.

The claim by public health officials is that 90% of children who are not vaccinated for chickenpox will get it by the time they are twelve. However, studies have demonstrated that the virus remains dormant in the body of those who are vaccinated and can become active again later on. Other studies show that the frequency and incidence are regardless of vaccination rates as those vaccinated still contract the virus and all its symptoms.

Dr Rice examined data from 25 studies on varicella-zoster virus prevalence patterns in both temperate and tropical areas across the globe. He plotted the data against a range of climatic factors, to examine what might be the most likely causes of increased prevalence. The data showed that — once other factors were ruled out — UV rays were the only factor to match the infection patterns in each country studied.

Dr Rice, whose study has been published in Virology Journal, said: “No one had considered UV as a factor before, but when I looked at the epidemiological studies they showed a good correlation between global latitude and the presence of the virus.

While providing lifelong immunity, chicken pox disease [not vaccine] carries a very low risk of complications and death. Writing in the British medical journal, the Lancet (343: 1363, 1994), a voice of reason, Dr. Arthur Lavin, Department of Pediatrics, St. Luke’s Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, presented concerns that “argue strongly against the licensure of varicella vaccine for healthy children.” Lavin asserted: “[Chicken pox] is not major in the sense of disease mortality or morbidity. Therefore, if healthy children were fully vaccinated it is unclear in what significant way the health of the children or the economic health of their families would be improved.”

The research and current evidence from the cases in Indiana further lends credence to why chicken pox vaccines are redundant for populations in both temperate and tropical climates. Not only are they statistically ineffective, but they further depress the immune system through a full range of complement preservatives and other toxins which only make vaccinated populations much more susceptible to viruses and other childhood diseases such as chicken pox. These are diseases which simply must run their course to guarantee natural immunity for life.

The vaccine industry has corrupted government policy. It’s about time lawmakers say “no” to drug company lobbyists and “yes” to informed consent.

Dave Mihalovic is a Naturopathic Doctor who specializes in vaccine research, cancer prevention and a natural approach to treatment.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Activism, Body, Healthcare, Natural Health, Resources, Science, Self, Society, Time & Space

1. JasRandal says:

I think I keep reading this sentence wrong: “… ultraviolet rays and vitamin D help prevent the spread of chickenpox, meaning people in milder climates are more at risk of catching the disease.”

Wouldn’t people in milder climates be *less* at risk of catching the disease? What am I missing?

The truth! In 1970 I was given the small pox vaccine in order to attend public school. One month later I was spending
      2 weeks in an oxygen tent to try and survive the small pox virus ,something that was supposed to be all but nonexistent at the time .I was the beta test at a price of almost my life.I can remember the horrific bubbling oozing scabbing puss filled sore that developed on my RIGHT arm at the place of my so called vaccination.Nobody else I know were given the shot on the right only the left (does it matter?) idk! But according to the cdc my Vaccine should have prevented this .Its all ONE BIG FRICKEN LIE MAMA”S breast milk is all the vaccination mankind needs and its been replaced by SIMILAC…..?look at the ingredients of that shit! Vaccines are a money maker for big farma an are in collusion with the government to create a system of profits for them and sickened enslavement for us!!!!!! Wake up AMERIKA !!!!!!!!

• Homeschool mom says:

I’m so sorry you had to go thru the smallpox disease. My children have never had the chickenpox vaccine. My oldest had chickenpox at 4yo, middle at 6 months old (I was exclusively breastfeeding by the way). They caught it at the same time. My youngest has never had cknpox, nor the vaccine. It was just too scary and too new. And all of this cervical cancer vaccine, the oldest and middle had the first one, not going back to get the rest. EVER!!

The comparison was between Temperate and Tropical climates, so milder climate in this case is the Temperate one.

• Nyree says:

I took “milder” to mean “cooler, with less sunlight”, so the sentence makes perfect sense as it’s written.

2. Zellie says:

Jas, I had to read the sentence 3 times myself…, I’m guessing to this author, milder, means less warm than colder climates….not milder as in warmer….but truly a tough sentence to figure out.

3. Zellie says:

I meant milder is less warm than warmer climates…see, still trying to figure it out!

Very confusing from here as well. Mild is less severe as in less harsher weather such as snow blizzards, ect. as I understand it.

4. Victor Gagnon says:

My interest in vaccination has been only recently as one of my granddaughters (now 2-1/2 years old) was constantly sick with cough. ( lots of vaccines) Too many times in the last 1-1/2 years yet her sister is not affected and very seldom gets ill. So my search started and I read everything I could find. After listening to others I made my own choice of what I think. Now my background is Health and Safety for 20 years and I was taught that putting chemicals in your body was not good and that the body stores some chemicals and others it expels to some degree. I.e. if you are a smoker and you cough up phlegm and swallow it then body stores it elsewhere I am told. Now I am not a doctor but this is what I am being taught for safety reasons, for my employees. So I started to search for the ingredients in vaccines and then looked up the chemicals using the MSDS sheets for information. All of this information tells me that we should not allow entry of these chemicals and that we should use personal protective equipment to protect ourselves. To be told that these chemicals now should be injected in my grandchildren does make sense. Someone is lying!!!
    Also in safety I was taught to get to the root cause of a problem but in most of my researching I see that we seem to go to the effect and not the real cause of a problem and have no conversation about what is the root cause. We simply deal with the effect.
    I would like for a scientist to tell me why he thinks what he is injecting in my granddaughters will solve a health problem and not create one. I am seeing too many scientist who have such a large EGO that they will not admit to being wrong or maybe just a GOD complex. It does not serve them. Being right makes them rich but the richness is not necessarily the money but knowing the EGO has been served.!!!
    Doctors and Scientist have become a large problem in our world so we must them challenge at every turn. They play on fear and we accept it. Its called dirty pool.
    My opinion only

5. Peter K. Sharpen says:

The reasons vaccines do not work is because they are based on the totally fallacious ‘Germ’ theory. This is also the reason that ‘modern’ medicine does not work and kills people in the meantime.

At the same time, these vaccines are toxic and the procedure of giving them is a surgical one (stabbing) which causes an ‘attack’ reaction from the victim, which in turn causes a conflict. Resolution of the conflict results in the symptoms, not of ‘disease’ but of healing! Non-resolution leads to continued ill-health.

Healthy people do not get sick.

• Gus Shepherd says:

Peter Sharpen.
      If what you write is true, people receiving acupuncture therapy will become terribly unwell.
      What do you not believe about infectious agents causing infectious diseases? (Germ Theory)
      Having worked in a hospital environment, I can assure you that previously healthy people do, indeed, get sick from all manner of problems. Your assertion that medical practice “does not work and kills people in the meantime” is dishonest.
      I look forward to reading your reply.
      Gus.

6. Peter K. Sharpen says:

Just why did you remove my post from this morning?

Are you part of the medical ‘establishment?

I made valid comments backed up by 50 years of research.

Waking Times?

Go back to sleep.

• admin says:

Sorry Peter, I actually was asleep, which is why your first comment wasn’t seen. Until I woke up and approved it that is. Many apologies for the delay. Namaste! -Admin

7. Concerned parent says:

So I am pretty sure my 3yr old who was vaccinated for chicken pox, is now infected. I took him to the doctor 2 days ago and he told me its molluscum contagiosum. From all the research I have done on this, I am pretty sure it is not that.

I guess I will know for certain if he continues to have the bumps on him for 3-6 months (molluscum) or a couple weeks (chicken pox)

If it is chicken pox it is more of a milder case than I had when I was a child, but I have read that in most cases, a vaccinated child would get a milder case. Also, it almost always goes undiagnosed/misdiagnosed when the child is vaccinated.

Starting to think I need a new doctor.