Drago DeSilver, Contributor
Paranormal is a term (coined between 1915 and 1920) which consists of two parts: “para” and “normal.” In most definitions of the word paranormal, it is described as anything which is beyond or contrary to what is deemed scientifically possible. The definition implies that the scientific explanation of the world around us is the “normal” part of the word and “para” makes up the above, beyond, beside, contrary, or against part of the meaning.
Paranormal phenomenon is distinct from certain hypothetical entities, such as dark energy and dark matter.
Approaching the paranormal from a research perspective is often difficult due to the lack of acceptable physical evidence from most of the purported phenomena. By definition, the paranormal does not conform to conventional expectations of nature. So, a phenomenon cannot be confirmed as paranormal using the scientific method because, if it could be, it would no longer fit the definition. It is believed that confirmation would result in the phenomenon being reclassified as part of science. However, have you heard of Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP)? This is sounds found on electronic recordings which resemble speech and are not the result of intentional recording, but of paranormal origin. EVP are commonly found in recordings with static, stray radio transmissions and background noise.
“I am inclined to believe that our personality hereafter will be able to affect matter. If we can evolve an instrument so delicate as to be affected by our personality as it survives in the next life, such an instrument, ought to record something.” – Thomas Edison
More on Thomas Edison below…
Charles Fort (1874 – 1932) is perhaps the most widely known collector of paranormal stories. Charles Fort has been described in detail within Humanity’s Biggest Secrets and Hidden Dimensions, Ancient Magic, Witchcraft, Vampires & Reptilian Masters.
Thomas Edison (1847 – 1931) is a world-famous American inventor, developing many devices which greatly influenced life on a global basis, such as the phonograph, motion picture camera and the long lasting electric light bulb.
The highly intellectual Thomas Edison, was willing to accept spiritual beliefs if they could be proven by scientific tests. Here is described one of his amazing secret experiments whereby he sough to lure spirits from beyond the grave and trap them with super-sensitive instruments.
Note: Ask yourselves, is the 1984 movie, Ghostbusters, pure entertainment?
We have all heard of them, but what are they?
The traditional views of ghosts is that they are the spirits of dead people, which are compelled to remain between the physical and spiritual dimensions, often as a result of a tragedy or trauma. Many ghost hunters and psychics believe that such earth-bound spirits are not aware they are dead.
Some ghosts exist in a limbo state, in which they haunt the scenes of their deaths or locations which were pleasant to them – whilst here in the physical dimension.
Ghosts are often capable of interacting with us in the physical dimension. On some level, ghosts are aware of the living and they react to being seen on occasions which they materialise in a dense form of matter.
A haunting by a poltergeist is the most feared by the living because this entity has the greatest ability to affect us – with evil intent.
Poltergeists are known for unexplained noises, such as wall-banging, footsteps and music. Poltergeists can physically take our possessions and hide them, only to return them later.
Poltergeists turn on taps/faucets, slam doors, switch lights on and off, flush toilets, throw things across rooms, pull on people’s clothing or hair, slap and scratch the living.
Many of us have seen the 1982 movie, Poltergeist, directed by Steven Spielberg. Steven Spielberg is an extremely intelligent individual, and he is fully aware of everything in this movie – the truth behind concepts.
How To See or Invoke a Ghost/Poltergeist:
It is strongly advised not to attempt to do this. However, details are given in Hidden Dimensions, Ancient Magic, Witchcraft, Vampires & Reptilian Masters.
Signs a House is Haunted:
Not every haunting is the same, and the phenomena may differ. A haunting can range from a door slamming shut repeatedly to unusual noises to full-blown apparitions.
Here is a list of phenomena which may indicate your house is haunted:
• Unexplained Noises: Footsteps, knocks, bangs, scratching, etc.
• Doors, Cabinets and Cupboards Repeatedly Opening and Closing: Most often, this phenomenon is not seen directly.
• Lights, Televisions, Radios, etc Switching On and Off: Again, this is seldom seen directly.
• Items Disappearing and Reappearing: This usually happens with items you routinely use. Sometimes they are not returned for minutes, days or even weeks. When they are returned, it is in an obvious place which could not have been easily missed.
• Unexplained Shadows: The sight of shadows and shapes, usually seen out of the corner of the eye. Many times, the shadows have vaguely human forms.
• Strange Animal Behaviour: An animal can operate at more frequencies than we humans can. For example, blow into a dog whistle and the dog will come running, whereas we cannot even hear it. Dogs may bark at something we cannot see, cower without apparent reason or refuse to enter a room which they usually do. Cats may seem to be “watching” something cross a room. Animal’s senses can be much sharper than those of a human – except perhaps for legitimate psychics.
• Feelings of being watched: This is actually a common feeling and it can be attributed to many things. However, it could have a paranormal source if the feeling consistently occurs in a specific part of the house at a specific time.
Stronger Signs a House is Haunted:
• Mild Psychokinetic Phenomena: Hearing a door open or close is one thing, but actually seeing it happen is something very different. Do you see a light, TV or radio turn off and on? Doors and windows are locked or unlocked? Some people report that when they are in bed, they can feel and/or hear something sitting on the bed.
• Feelings of Being Touched: Some people feel something brush past them, touching their hair, a hand on a shoulder, or a gentle poke, push or nudge.
• Cries and Whispers: Occasionally, muffled voices, whispers or even crying may be heard. It can be music from an unknown source.
• Hot or Cold Spots: A noticeable variance in temperature without a discernable cause, is something significant for concern.
• Unexplained Smells: The distinct fragrance of an aftershave or perfume (or foul odour) which you do not possess in the house. This phenomenon may accompany other phenomena, e.g. shadows, voices or psychokinetic phenomena.
Even Stronger Signs a House is Haunted:
• Moving or levitating objects: Dinner plates sliding across the table, pictures flying off walls, doors slamming shut with great force, furniture sliding across the floor (as in the 1982 movie, Poltergeist, by Steven Spielberg).
• Physical Assault: Slaps, scratches, shoves, etc.
• Other Physical Evidence: Unexplained writing, handprints, footprints, etc.
• Apparitions: Physical manifestation of a spirit, which may take different forms, such as human-shaped mists or forming mists of some indistinguishable shape; or transparent human forms which quickly disappear.
What Should You Do If Your House Is Haunted?
After ruling out rational explanations, call the experts. You can make a log of events, however, if the phenomenon consists of the strong signs (listed above), call the experts immediately. An experienced paranormal investigator should be contacted, or an experienced priest.
Top 7 Scariest Known Haunted Forests:
Walking into a forest or woods at night can be terrifying. However, when if the forest or woods are known to be haunted, few dare to enter. Some of these dark places can have a rich history of:
• Battle fields
• Buried Treasure
• Native Burial Grounds
• Crimes and Murders
• Cult Sacrifices
Considering the above, its no wonder why forests and woodland can be extremely haunted! The 1999 movie, The Blair Witch Project, is a fictional story regarding an 18th century witch, who haunts the woods. Film students investigate the legend but never return.
The Blair Witch Project, was a work of fiction. However, the following forests are not fiction. They are very real indeed.
For the Top 7 scariest known haunted forests, see my website. However, they include:
1) Screaming Woods – Pluckley, Kent, U.K
2) Epping Forest – Essex, U.K
3) Pembrey Woods – Carmarthenshire, Wales
4) Old House Woods – Mathews County, Virginia, U.S
5) Freetown State Forest – Massachusetts, U.S
6) Aokigahara Forest – Mount Fuji, Japan
7) Hoia-Baciu Forest – Transylvania, Romania
About the Author
Drago De Silver provides knowledge to the World regarding Space Secrets, Hidden Dimensions & Spiritual Power, Magic, Witchcraft & Grimoires, Vampires, Reptilian Masters, Religion & Psychedelics, Kabbalah, Giants, Egyptian & Bosnian Pyramids, Sound & Consciousness, and Economic Truth & Making Money. The knowledge and secrets provided to you via www.DragoDeSilver.com and his books “Humanity’s Biggest Secrets” and “Hidden Dimensions, Ancient Magic, Witchcraft, Vampires & Reptilian Masters”, will change your perception of reality by bringing you closer to truth. Truth brings not only wisdom, but truth can also bring you peace, success, love and wealth.
This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.
~~ Help Waking Times to raise the vibration by sharing this article with the buttons below…