Christina Sarich, Staff Writer
You’ve heard the expression, ‘I’m dying of thirst,’ but it might just be the water you are drinking that is causing disease in your body. Companies like BASF, IBP, AK Steel Corporation, BP, Exxon, Monsanto, Dow, Tyson Foods, and Johnson & Johnson, among others, have been known to dump all kinds of carcinogenic chemicals in our rivers, streams, oceans and municipal water supply.
The US Coastguard has found multiple companies in the act of dumping oil-contaminated water into the ocean, right in front of their noses. Just one recent dumping was over 13,200 gallons of toxic oil waste – released right off the coast of Atlanta, Georgia.
Furthermore, Monsanto and other GMO corporations plant genetically modified crops that are supposed to stand up to RoundUp chemicals, but the soil runoff damages our water. We end up drinking the poisons they spray our plants with like an afternoon cocktail.
Water contamination due to corporate greed and lackadaisical political policies that don’t adequately police corporate infractions, or make sure these companies pay fines to clean up their messes are harming our water supply. There are hundreds of chemical contaminants in our water now. The EPA, a government institution that has been given the responsibility of protecting our food and water supply has said that there is a ‘healthy’ level of contamination, but it seems clear from the declining health of our ocean life, and through observing our own health crises, that there isn’t an ‘acceptable’ level of toxic dumping that should be allowed. The following is a list of just some of the chemicals in our water supply that cause everything from an increased risk of cancer to debilitating nervous system collapse, eye and nose irritation, asthma, stomach problems, anemia, increased heart disease, intestinal polyps, intestinal lesions, skin diseases, kidney and liver failure, thyroid disease, bone disease . . .and the list goes on:
- Pesticides – used in Big Agricultural practices - including Glyphosate the main ingredient in RoundUp.
- Bromate – used in drinking water distillation. It causes cancer.
- Chlorite - used in drinking water distillation. It can increase nervous system disorders and cause anemia in young children.
- Haloacetic Acids - used in drinking water distillation. It causes cancer.
- Trihelomethanes - used in drinking water distillation. It causes cancer. They also damage the liver and kidneys, as well as the nervous system.
- Chloramines and Chlorines – used as water additives to control microbes. They can cause stomach diseases and anemia.
- Arsenic – from electronics production. It can cause cancer, skin damage and increased circulatory system problems.
- Antimony – a discharge from petroleum refineries. It causes decreases in blood sugar and can lead to diabetes.
- Asbestos – from older buildings. It can cause intestinal cancers.
- Barium – from drilling wastes. It can cause increases in blood pressure.
- Cadmium – a discharge from metal refineries. It can cause kidney damage.
- Cyanide – primarily from pesticide making fertilizer companies and metal factories. It wrecks havoc on the thyroid glands.
- Fluoride – added to water ‘to promote strong teeth’ but has been proven to lower IQ by Harvard.
Fluoride also helps to keep the pineal gland encrusted and calcified so that your ‘spiritual eye’ cannot see clearly. Removing this chemical from your water is key to your physical health, but also your spiritual awakening.
This is just a partial list. Our water is too precious to be made into a toxic concoction. Water fuels the body, serving as a lubricant for joints, to hydrate food so it can more easily be digested and as a way to prevent inflammation which causes multiple diseases. It gives us energy and protects our spinal chord and other sensitive tissues of the body. It allows the brain to function and the body to metabolize wastes. It even keeps our body temperatures regulated on a hot summer day. Water is what allows multiple forms of life on this planet to exist. It is imperative to have clean drinking water. Here are few things you can do to affordably and easily clean your water from the multiple toxins swimming in it:
- Cleanse the toxins from your body by drinking purified water first. Water literally washes you from the inside out. ·
- Watch how they are cleaning water affordably in Kenya:
- Use iodine to clean your water to reduce harmful bacteria.
- Collect clean water from wilderness sources like rainwater.
- Use an activated carbon filter in your home.
- Use reverse osmosis to clean your water.
- Use water distillation to purify your water.
- Use maifanite materials to remove heavy metals form water.
Most importantly, write your politicians and demand clean water. Tell the EPA you won’t stand for chemical toxins in your water supply and boycott companies who have polluted the world water supply. You can take action and make a difference on this planet. It starts with knowing what you are up against and then deciding to create a different reality. We *can* collectively save our water supply.
About the Author
Christina Sarich is a musician, yogi, humanitarian and freelance writer who channels many hours of studying Lao Tzu, Paramahansa Yogananda, Rob Brezny, Miles Davis, and Tom Robbins into interesting tidbits to help you Wake up Your Sleepy Little Head, and See the Big Picture. Her blog is Yoga for the New World. Her latest book is Pharma Sutra: Healing the Body And Mind Through the Art of Yoga.
This article originally appeared at the excellent site, In5D.
This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.
~~ Help Waking Times to raise the vibration by sharing this article with the buttons below…