The Hunted Gatherer

February 25, 2013 | By | 15 Replies More

Chris Bourne, Openhand Contributor

There are so many questions about the human diet. Does humanity really come from a hunter gatherer heritage as traditional anthropology would have us believe? Are we meant to eat animal protein? And what about the B12 question: if on the other hand we evolved to be vegan, which to many awakening souls feels more compassionate and natural, how can we acquire sufficient B12 in our food? The subject of human diet is such a hot potato. Perhaps there’s a good reason for it…

Convoluted human history

The human heritage is far from straightforwards. The past is extremely convoluted, with the evidence stacking up that mankind’s genetic tree has been tampered with. As evolving people now seek greater inner harmony in their lives, with increased sensitivity and compassion, diet is one of the major sticking points that greatly influences our vibration and sense of physical well being. Often it will seem like there’s two strongly varied internal impulses pulling in different directions.

There’s no greater conflicting question than whether humanity was really designed to eat meat. From my perspective it’s quite clear: we have around 97% the DNA of a chimpanzee so you’d expect our dietary heritage to be very similar. Indeed our teeth are clearly evolved for eating fruit, nuts and plant matter. They’re certainly not designed for tearing raw flesh. Yes, apes sometimes do consume small animals and birds, where they can mostly crunch them whole, but where the higher pranic foods of fruit, nuts and plants are generally available, meat eating tends to be the rarity.

When you look at the human colon though, it tends to be shorter, which is more aligned with consuming meat rather than vegetables – essentially it’s important that consumed flesh doesn’t putrify in the gut, ideally it passes more quickly through it. With this in mind, why is it that the average 40 year old human will have several pounds of festering, undigested animal protein in the colon? (check out the evidence on mucoid plaque…cleansing away mucoid plaque).

For me, as the human veils have fallen away, there’s been a near constant pull to higher pranic foods. I now eat mostly a vegan diet. Yet there’s a density that my gut seems to crave and I have to find a balance for. I can strongly empathise with evolving people who still want to eat meat. It’s almost like there’s a different internal side of myself, almost like it has a consciousness of its own. I’d say that’s because it does:

There’s what I call a ‘raptor DNA consciousness’
which is felt within the lower abdomen itself.

Forager gatherers

I’ve long been a observer of the genetic modification that’s clearly happened within the human story. Homo Sapiens emerged extremely quickly from the apes: some changes happening much too fast for natural selection. And we don’t seem at all well adapted to a natural way of living that’s aligned with the eco-systems of our planet: take away houses, central heating, air conditioning, clothes, transport, cooking, agriculture, supermarkets plus the global food chain (none of which are natural) and the world population would rapidly dwindle, centred around key geographic areas where the higher pranic foods are plentiful throughout the year.

As I’ve worked to balance the conflicting impulses in my own body, I’ve had several powerful past life regressions into humanity’s origins. It’s clear to me, that originally humans were not hunter gatherers at all, but forager gatherers. Just like the apes, we foraged for the food which could be picked from the trees and the earth. In so doing, we consumed of the earth too – particles of dirt which collected in what is now the shriveled appendix, where the vital nutrient B12 was processed into the body. Which is why nowadays, I’m encouraged not to scrub all the dirt from my veg.
(check out…The B12 hot potato).

Some argue that the evidence of stone weaponry suggests that we where hunters from early on. But pioneering new work suggests otherwise, that in actual fact homo sapiens was more the hunted, by a wide variety of predators, including wild cats and dogs, hyenas, snakes, crocodiles and even birds of prey. My heart tells me that man, the hunted gatherer, developed weapons more as protection rather than to hunt, but perhaps then went onto eat the slain predators in times of usual diet scarcity.

Genetic Intervention

So how did it all change? In one of my past life regressions, I’ve experienced being genetically down-graded, from Original Human to Homo Sapiens. It was an extremely painful and terrifying experience. The transition was literally earth shattering. I felt suddenly less than what I originally was: less able to be at-one with my environment, less expanded and connected, less capable and mostly living in fear. In the regressions, I could feel the left and the right sides of the brain being artificially blocked from one another, which to me is why most humans today struggle with the integration of logic and intuition. They tend to lead either with one or the other, not integrated as they were originally designed to be.

And I felt powerful changes in my gut too: a shrinking down feeling, coiling down into a twisted knot. I now feel that knotting affect every time I feel the psychic attack of Opposing Consciousness in the field around me or when I sense entities in other people’s fields. My ‘gut feeling’ is a tell tale signal.

It’s clear to me, that early humans were indeed forager gatherers, until seized upon and exploited by an interdimensional consciousness which went onto shape not only humanity, but through us, shape the entire planet also (check out…ET intervention on Planet Earth). Look at the changes that have happened in just a few millennia since the end of the last ice age around 10,000 BC. Practically the whole surface of the world has changed and man-not-so-kind populates a high percentage of it. There’s nothing more damaging to the earth’s natural eco-systems that our industrial, meat-eating food chain. It’s rapidly expanding our population, way out of kilter with the natural order of life and our ‘civilised’ way of living is gobbling up the natural resources of the earth. Take the veils from your eyes and look all around. Is the evidence not painfully obvious?

Finding dietary harmony again

For me, finding internal dietary harmony is one of the main driving impulses of my soul, leading to a higher and more aligned evolutionary state, one that’s more compassionate toward other sentient life. But how might we align the conflicting inner impulses in the meantime?…

• Firstly there’s the need to cleanse and detox from the destructive habits of the industrial foodchain. When I processed the mucoid plaqcue from my colon, my consciousness expanded enormously and my energetic sensitivity underwent a quantum leap…Fasting and detox for Evolution
  • But then there’s the need to recognise and accept the lower impulses of protein consumption – the raptor consciousness. Personally I find I can get plenty of plant based protein to supplement, but my gut does seem to demand denser foods to placate the strong churnings of peristalsis – the classic ‘rumbling tummy’. So I eat denser foods such as beans, lentils, pulses and fatty oils like olive and avocado. This seems to placate the inner raptor.
  • Recent evidence shows that contrary to popular belief, we’re not that effective at deriving B12 from animal protein. But you can still process a degree of dirt, even without the functioning appendix. So assuming you buy organic vegetables or better still grow your own, then not furiously scrubbing the carrots will be beneficial where B12 is concerned!
  • I also find the inner raptor in me generating a good deal of acid in the stomach wall – the genetic amendment to break down raw animal flesh. So I find myself needing to balance this acid with alkaline foods, such as celery, cucumber, grapes, pears, grapefruit and lemons. Plus particular cooked grains such as millet.
  • I find that always eating fruit sugars on their own tends to process too quickly into my system, so that I must almost continually eat to quench the hunger. But if sometimes I blend the fruit with a healthy fat, such as Tahini for example, then the sugars are released more slowly into my system, which keeps me going throughout the day.

Spiritual/physical harmony

In applying this approach, I’ve reached a reasonable inner harmony. I find the higher pranic foods help keep my vibration elevated and expanded; at the same time, I pacify the raptor in me. Until we shake off the veils of the Hunted Gatherer and find ourselves taking on the liberated, more aligned and evolved form of Homo Divinicus, it’s essential that we try to find a greater spiritual/physical harmony.

Chris Bourne – At the age of 40, I was involved in a life threatening car crash in which I thought I would certainly die. This precipitated total inner surrender and a rapid reconnection with the conscious life force through all things.

I found myself suddenly able to experience and contemplate through multiple dimensions of reality to see the deeper purpose of life itself. It was then I began to fully realise my true reason for being here.

During the crash, time seemed to slow right down and I was guided back through key moments of my life. I was realising that every moment in our lives has but one underlying purpose – to reveal an aspect of truth about ourselves to ourselves. I was beginning to dissolve every belief and value our society had conditioned within me.

This was my initial awakening to the magical unifying consciousness of the soul. Over the eight years that followed, I was guided through four other inner ‘Gateways’ of consciousness. I have since come to know the process as the five key expansions on our journey of Enlightenment and ultimate Ascension into multi dimensional living – our divine birthright.

My consciousness expansion however did not end there. It continued to blossom and expand. I became acutely aware of a highly evolved, benevolent presence, working through the weave of life since the dawning of time itself. I have come to know this Group of Nine intimately. It guides my life and is the basis of Openhand itself.

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Body, Community, Contributors, Culture, Earth, Food, Natural Health, Openhand Foundation, Resources, Self, Society, Transformation

1. Greg Calise says:

I find this article quite slanted. We are omnivores. Herbivores have multiple stomachs and they chew their cud. We live in a world where every body is food for another. Plants have been shown to be extremely conscious, with feelings, memories etc. See “The Secret Life of Plants.” I find that so many vegetarians have a misguided superiority complex, and I also find how some twist true science to justify their stance. I see this as a dishonest approach, not only to those they seek to convert, but also to their own consciousness.

• Happy Bird says:

Finally; a voice of reason – thank you @Greg.C. As a native american hunter gatherer – i find this article to be one sided and mis-leading; a path to dis-ease, if you will.

I am 47 years old and do not wear glasses because i eat blueberries year round, that my family picked. We ingest ‘blue clay’ to flush out heavy metals and other toxins, and nibble on ‘swampy pine root’ to maintain good health. We eat moose meat or deer and fresh fish at least once a week and none in my family have a big fat belly for people to poke fun at.

I pray and give thanks for each of these meals and so, my ‘intuitions’ serve me well every day i go to gather. We get our intuitive ability from those animals who use it daily to survive, and if we ‘honor the kill’ those gifts are graciously imparted to us. In this 3D reality, we remain healthy ‘upright human beings’.

This article makes it sound like people who eat meat are less evolved some how, in their thinking or in their ‘human being’. BS i say…more ‘new age’ crap being fed to people, to make them weak in muscle and mind, in this reality.

In my eyes, this ‘diet’ is just another example of something taken to an extreme (common in western thinking, it seems) and where it is well known that the middle path, is by far a more safer and healthy choice.

It is refreshing to see that not all have been misled by “The Great Lie(s)” – thank you Greg, and all, for sharing your comments.

be well

• Chris Bourne says:

Hi Happy Bird, yes there’s a world of difference between the ‘sacred kill’ as you put it and consuming an animal that has been purposefully ‘caged’, brutalised, pumped full of steroids, hormones, anti-biotics and then killed in fear so as to make it taste better. As you rightly infer, consciousness is not black and white, there are levels to it. If you consciously connect with the animal beforehand and sense that it is divinely ‘given’, kill and prepare it yourself, then of course this is different to the fast food ethics where no one stops to feel the energy they’re consuming and the brutality they’re supporting. If someone can’t taste the difference between the two, or if they can’t feel the energetic trauma in cow’s milk caused by the mother being deprived of its calf, then (about levels of consciousness) I rest my case.

And I also ask you, at one point do you decide another creatures life is less sacred than yours?

I agree with you 100 percent! In addition most plants have lectins to protect them from predictors (such as humans)

2. dimitri says:

Being exploited by an interdimensional consciousness? Sounds like David Icke.

This gut based discourse is appealing since it jives with the experiences of many other vegans and vegetarians. Of special interest to me are the growing numbers young people who, without prompting of any kind, and in contravention to social norms, abandon meat consumption. My daughter did this suddenly “out of the blue” when she was about 10-11 years old. She suddenly refused to eat hamburgers and complained loudly about the awful smells that emanated from the neighborhood McDonalds.

Now I realize that those smells are indeed awful and that we are brazenly conditioned to accepting them as “tasty/delicious”. The switch over to vegetarian required some work: new realizations, self examination. detox/cleansing, etc., and yet the old habit still holds a deeply ingrained tug.

The subject of past life regressions seems to unnecessarily complicate this discussion of diet. Any person’s regression will be very individualistic and therefore different. And all of them are simply products of the head, the mind, the self, the imagination, whatever you want to call it – this ever changing consciousness. It all makes for interesting discussion. But as some wit once said: where there is discussion there is no learning. Or, he who knows does not speak; he who speaks does not know.

• Chris Bourne says:

Hi Dmitri,

Have you worked within past life regressions?
      Those who have, move way beyond the mind into a free flowing state of consciousness. They come with both visions, emotion and feeling. Sometimes these are terrifying, definitely way beyond imagination. The actual physical symptoms and ‘stigmata’ materialise.

Futhermore, I might add that my sharing is not based on one past life regression. Rather on hundreds, with many varied people, all of which have separately formed different parts of a co-creative reality which we all seem to share. Although of course I don’t expect anyone whose not experienced it for themselves to believe. My article is meant to touch the hearts of those who have.

Having come from a very science based intellectual understanding of the universe, based on a degree in quantum science, I’d say such revelation and realisation goes way beyond what we may debate at an intellectual level, which yes, is incredibly prone to distortion based on conditioned and cherished viewpoints.

3. Jasonkva says:

Great article and plenty of “food” for thought.

4. abinico warez says:

Google ‘chimpanzees eating monkey’ – the videos you find are gruesome – I do not suggest this to vegans. As for myself, I will now enjoy breakfast that includes a beef burger.

5. Frank says:

Not a bad article Chris, you are certainly right about the destructive nature of the food industry – particularly the meat industry. It is also true that the vast majority of people should and could eat far less meat. However, humans are most definitely omnivores and not herbivores – this much is evidenced in our teeth (we have sharp canines for tearing meat) and in the parallel evolution of our digestive systems and brains. Essentially, after the mastery of fire, the cooking of food (especially meat) allowed our early digestive systems to shrink and use far less energy due to the increased efficiency gained by cooking. This in turn allowed our brains to consume more energy and become bigger (an excellent documentary on this is BBC Horizon: “Did cooking make us human?” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iITZFW5jwCM). Terrence Mckenna also suggests our brains underwent rapid increase in size and function due to ritual and dietary use of psilocybin mushrooms – but that’s another story.

6. Anonymous says:

I am sad people like you are allowed to write in public forums (no I don’t believe in total freedom of speech). You are obviously immature at least and insane at most. F.y.i. humans were created and designed to eat perfect vegetation, humans and vegetation became imperfect, humans had to start eating other things to supplement. The best diet available today is lovingly harvested lacto – ovo vegitarianism, but eating fish and meat is fine too as long as the killing is without fear or pain for the animal, but much healthier for the human to avoid eating animals.

7. Rachel says:

I agree totally with your article, based on my personal experience over the course of over 15 years of gradual changes in diet. Those who choose to eat meat and more cooked foods, and who do not detox will remain less concsiously aware than those who choose raw, fresh vegetables and fruits. They will argue that you are wrong, and that they are intellegent based on their “science” but they are ignorant on the issue because they have not experienced hightened senses due to cleaner, purer bodies. Eating more pure creates stronger intuition.

• Chris Bourne says:

Yes indeed Rachel, unless you’ve consciously challenged the conditioning of a meat and diary diet and how that limits you, then its going to be hard to expand your consciousness and truly experience what I’m saying. And yes you’re right, all manner of psychic and intuitive gifts unfold when your system cleanses of the density and you elevate your vibration.

8. Hugh Statt says:

This author comes across as a “blooming” idiot. Sure hope he does not believe his ramblings