25 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar

February 18, 2013 | By | 15 Replies More

Amber HigginsGuest Writer

Apple Cider Vinegar should be a staple in every home. It has a wide variety of uses and you can’t beat it as far as low price for health care! ACV is anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial.

To aid internal health make this:

• 2 Tbsp ACV
  • 2 Tbsp Raw Honey/Raw Organic Maple Syrup
  • 1 Cup Purified Water

(Drink 1-2x’s a day for two weeks on, two weeks off. Then maintain by drinking 3-4x’s a week thereafter. This is just what I recommend because I’m a believer in too much of anything isn’t usually the best).

1. Prevents flu and stomach illness
  14. Lowers blood pressure
  15. Lowers cholesterol
  16. Kills cancer cells or slow their growth
  17. Reduces inflammation, relieve arthritis

To aid external health:
Mix 50/50 ACV and water
Appropriately apply with cotton ball, soak, or spray on affected area

18. Gets rid of buildup on scalp
19. Conditions hair and detangles
20. Gets rid of fingernail or toenail fungus
21. Works well to clear up fungal, bacterial, viral rashes
22. Soothes bug bites
23. Gets rid of warts (put ACV on cotton ball, cover with Band-Aid, leave on over night for 1 week)
24. Balances pH in vagina, relieves yeast infection (douche with 1 tsp of ACV mixed with 2 cups water) Must rebalance good bacteria
25. Helps reduce/prevent acne (don’t get in eye)

Drinking this recipe is a little like drinking beer or coffee for the first time. It’s an acquired taste. I love it now and enjoy it just as I would a cup of herbal tea. Applying ACV topically on infected areas can burn so be careful if you use on children, but don’t be scared to try it if diluted properly.

There are many more uses for Apple Cider Vinegar including pet care, garden care, bathroom, kitchen, and laundry care, and even automotive care! Get yourself a bottle or two or three so you always have it on hand. Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar is an excellent band, it is raw organic ACV which sweet mother earth provides. Cheap Health and Happiness ♥

Amber Higgins is the author of the blog Mama’a Worldview Blogspot, where this article originally appeared.

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: All Original Articles, Body, Contributors, Guest Writers, Healthcare, Natural Health, Resources, Self, Society, Uncategorized, Waking Times

1. abinico warez says:

“Helps relieve heart burn or chronic acid reflux” well, not really true. IT CURES IT! I has real bad chronic acid relux, real real bad. Learned about ACV and drank about 1/4 bottle. Cured. That was about 5 years ago; no problems since.

2. Vanessa says:

I was just wondering if it would cure psoriasis

• Kelly says:

Hi Vanessa, unfortunately ACV will not cure your psoriasis. Seeking advise from a naturopath or skin specialist can give you more options. Eating for your blood type can also help in the fight against curing psoriasis. My husband suffers from the dreaded condition and has tried just about everything, and we have found that eating to your blood type and taking inner health plus (to balance your stomach) is the most effective treatment so far.

3. david huting says:

The enzymes in ACV are called “mother” for a good reason. They cure everything! I wonder how long until the FDA tries to ban it lol

4. viola woolcott says:

I have tried ‘drinking’ it and I couldn’t stand it. So I listened to my body (as I normally do). My body doesn’t like it, right. BUT YES, ACV is perfect for all of the above and more. A MUST in every kitchen.

5. Esther says:

CAN IT CURE GASTRITIS?

6. Vickie says:

I think ACV is great! I have used it for at least 5 months everyday. In a bottle of water maybe about 2 tablespoons with a little honey added every night . I did not get sinus infection through all that time. In which I always got one every 2 months. Also think it keeps my weight down and my blood pressure.

7. Jen says:

Also works for SHINGLES! I mixed acv with pure coconut oil, vitamin E, and cayenne pepper to make a paste and applied to my shingles on my face and it not only stopped it from spreading but complexly cured it within 5 days. I applied the paste twice a day and I also applied straight ACV to the lesions a couple times a day as well.

8. Amber says:

Please take this article down as it was written by me in February of 2012. This is a copyright issue. This is original article that you stole from me.

• Laurie says:

It does show you as the author. I would think you’d be happy for the additional exposure…. It pointed me to your website, which I had never seen before.

9. When I initially commented I appear to have clicked the
    -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from
    now on each time a comment is added I receive four emails with the exact same comment.

Is there an easy method you can remove me from that service?
    Many thanks!

10. Scooter says:

What is a serving size for this recipe?

2 Tbsp ACV
    2 Tbsp Raw Honey/Raw Organic Maple Syrup
    1 Cup Purified Water

11. Helen Busch says:

I didn’t read everything, apple cider vinegar is good to get rid of fruit flies. Take a small glass bowl, put in 1-2″ of cider vinegar and cover it tightly with plastic wrap, put a few holes in the wrap with a tooth pick. I have no idea what’s in the vinegar, but the flies will flock to it. This year there seems to be an epidemic of fruit flies.
    These list and variations of them have been around for 200 years. Our ancestors depended on it for health/healing benefits.

12. Maria says:

I have used ACV for many years. For more than 30 years I have been getting a type of shingles on my butt. I treat it with pure cider vinegar on a cotton ball. It quickly relieves the stinging and itch. I think it might be a symptom of CFS from which I have suffered for 39 years.

Open Source Plans for Modern Tesla Free Energy Generator Released to Public

Open Source Plans for Modern Tesla Free Energy Generator Released to Public

Terence Newton, Staff Writer

In a world of problems and solutions, few ideas spur both immediate hope and skepticism as the idea of free energy, and, on the brink of ecological disaster, nothing may be of greater importance to the human race.

The story of Nikola More

April 14, 2014 | By | 14 Replies More
Neuroscientist Exposes Dangers of Electromagnetic Fields

Neuroscientist Exposes Dangers of Electromagnetic Fields

Kevin Samson, Guest

Neuroscience has come under scrutiny for its involvement in an array of mind control initiatives and other ethically questionable research. But at least one neuroscientist from Sweden has gone on record to caution against the increasing dangers of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) on human beings … More

April 14, 2014 | By | Reply More
On the Eve of Construction

On the Eve of Construction

I love the sound of construction. I always have. Not the industrial sound from the kind of massive, offensive structures made with other-worldly looking machines, but the intentional, gentle kind. Small structures going up, improvements on homes, road repairs, even tending to gardens whether … More

April 13, 2014 | By | 2 Replies More
Are You Inadvertently Investing in Monsanto’s Toxic Legacy?

Are You Inadvertently Investing in Monsanto’s Toxic Legacy?

Brandon Baker, Eco Watch

Monsanto didn’t achieve $11.8 billion in sales and 404 facilities in 66 countries all on its own.

The company is valued at $60 billion in the marketplace with 525 million shares outstanding, but the three largest mutual fund shareholders, Vanguard, Fidelity and State Street, … More

April 10, 2014 | By | Reply More
7 Ways Our Children Are Being Brainwashed

7 Ways Our Children Are Being Brainwashed

Gregg Prescott, M.S., In5D Guest

From birth, virtually all of us have been brainwashed through various outlets that encourage materialism, ego, subservience, control and conformity. But where do the origins of mind control begin and what can we do about it?

1. Religion

As children, the brainwashing begins … More

April 9, 2014 | By | 5 Replies More

The Truth About Fluoride Becoming More Widely Known

The Truth About Fluoride Becoming More Widely Known

Fluoride is a poisonous substance added to many municipal water supplies across the US, Canada, and elsewhere without the permission of the residents. Is there a model that communities can follow to remove it from their water supply? The short answer to this question is yesMore

April 1, 2014 | By | 1 Reply More
6 Crimes Against Nature Perpetrated By The Food Industry

6 Crimes Against Nature Perpetrated By The Food Industry

Martha Rosenberg, AlterNet

While many procedures on factory farms are cruel, breeding animals into mutants and violating mother/offspring bonds are truly crimes against nature.

The horrors of factory farming are multifold. Treating animals like heads of lettuce—”forget it’s an animal” says one farming magazine—has created institutionalized ruthlessness toward … More

March 28, 2014 | By | 5 Replies More
Our Respective Journeys Into the Valley of Reason

Our Respective Journeys Into the Valley of Reason

Michael T. Winter, Contributor

The Internet awakening has given birth to a worldwide multitude of people that are disengaging from the programmed paradigm created for us, and awakening to the reality of the dangers we face. The web has supplied a platform for writers to take a crack … More

March 26, 2014 | By | 1 Reply More
13 Ways Foodies Are Changing The Food Industry

13 Ways Foodies Are Changing The Food Industry

Heather Callaghan & Jeffrey Green, Guests

A major shift in the consciousness of food consumers is forcing the industry into a competitive race to become more natural.  The market is telling food producers that they no longer want so-called factory food because of its many harmful effects on … More

March 25, 2014 | By | 1 Reply More
American Agriculture May Eradicate the Monarch Butterfly Unless Swift Action Is Taken

You may be aware that bees are dying in large numbers across the globe, courtesy of the ever-increasing presence of toxins in our environment. But did you know that the monarch butterfly is also becoming endangered, and for the same reason?

As reported by the New More