Rambunctious Souls

February 9, 2013 | By | 14 Replies More

Soren Dreier, Contributing Writer

Are you one of the: “Freedom loving, fear fighting, pattern breaking, don’t give a shit anymore, sweet and loving rambunctious souls?”

Be proud, stand strong and keep on keeping on.

True freedom first step is: Not giving a rats ass of attention to whatever people are thinking of you.

People are breaking out in vast numbers right now of whatever prison they conceive themselves to be imprisoned in and the matrix is coming down very hard.

Either very obvious and direct or by its nasty fabrication of brainwashed unconsciously willingly self-appointed status quo drones, either in your so called friendships, fellow co-workers or family members.

Always ready to bring your freedom craving soul down if its inner tide should pull you away from the most travelled highway, endlessly road tripping the architecture of the “normal blueprint emotional infrastructure pre-designs” for you from womb to tomb.

From the minor details to the larger visions you may have for yourself. They are on it. Drones in the skies, drones by the dinner table, drones in the cantina.

In my surroundings and the people I engage with in my work I see them breaking free now. On a very profound scale.

They are getting off of the sofa so to speak, and are setting out towards new horizons. Without safety nets. Vision driven, heart driven, driven by the sweet taste of freedom, no matter what they would “lack” in matrix commodities.

Following their rambunctious hearts and dealing with their own personal pain in these processes, I salute their courage. Ever so strong and fierce and yet ever so fragile, the most powerful cocktail your rambunctious soul will ever provide you with.

The Matrix can’t handle both strong and fragile, since the understanding of the concept would require: Empathy. It knows nothing of that emotion.

Looking back at it, we have always had that rambunctious seed, haven’t we? Just one example: The school system.

You are probably like me, old enough not to have been diagnosed with any strange letter combination that would have made you a target for big pharma. Remembering my time in that, I kinda diagnosed them; Boring, no nutritious value, so I wouldn’t eat their programmed so-called education. The only thing they could do was to beat the living shit out of me, but that fueled my rambunctious soul.

Now-a-days it seems like there’s no fuel left for the pilgrims, not that I in any way am advocating the use of abusive violence, not in any way!

But looking back I would prefer a slap on the face to being lobotomized with drugs, which quite frankly leaves you in many states of minds, one being that you really don’t know who your oppressor is. At least we could pinpoint the fascist.

Now they smile and tell the kids they have a condition, a malfunction and zap them out of any rhyme and reason. Clueless poisoning the brain in its most vulnerable state and still in the natural biological/chemical making stage. Parents cheering, “Oooh, our kid’s got a fancy worded condition, how interesting.”

Sends shivers down my spine and tears to my eyes. Wake up!

Random psycho drug violence as a result of this, yes, it would be fair to assume, since they don’t know who the hell to target. The violence on their beautiful souls is committed by cowards disguised as caring persons…no, they’re committing crimes against humanity and going Obama-drone-kill-mode by the effin bravery of being out of range.

Then further on through your life you might have experienced some break-ups, some work that didn’t fit you (now it’s you who have to fit the work, the matrix perk of the recession) shifting location a couple of times and so on.

In other words: You never fit the design, did you?

In newer words: You fit perfectly!

The rambunctious seed in our souls always pulled us to the opposite of the status quo, which the matrix would translate to: Confusion, not being centered, irresponsible, and what have we.

The other day a man shouted to me in great anger:

“Why don’t you grow up!”

I turned around and answered: “You’re yelling at me like a spoiled child”. And he stood perfectly still like he was hit by a hammer. I thought: “Whoa, impact, going to fall to the ground now”.  He didn’t, he laughed. Epic.

What I’m pointing to here is that you have this soul that didn’t fit in.

It really fits perfectly. And people are hearing that fact and waking up to that fact and healing that fact.

I see them moving and rising up now. I honor their courage, disengaging sometimes on very, very dangerous levels for their personal safety, entering uncharted territories without anything except their will to live a free life according to their coordinates. I’m in awe of that.

It’s so brave and for the rambunctious souls it’s the point of no turning back.

If you meet them on your way, be kind to them.

Critical mass time gathering on the inside, folks.

Can you hear it call or are you still trying to maneuver within a confined perimeter? It will not hold. Retreat is not an option.

Go for it.

Soren Dreier is the author of SorenDreier.com, an excellent blog with mind-blowing perspectives on the modern world.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Category: Contributors, Cosmos, Evolution, Governance, Guest Writers, Ideas, Meta-physics, Revolution, Society, Time & Space

1. Sherry Sacred Warrior says:

Alas I meet another kind spirited soul which is the reason I stumbled onto this awesome websight thanks to Jeff Rense for leading me here and YOU my dear are a awesome soul I was a lot like you in school …I kept quite anyways though smile..I am braver now tho thas why I am whipping on a corporate thief in US District court LOL its my turn to do the whipping and bullying now that I know I can protect myself smile..

2. abinico warez says:

Maybe some day I’ll be drunk enough to understand what you are babbling about.

3. Diana says:

Wow. Thank you for this. I´m one of them :). Soren is always mindblowing. Takes a topic and really heals people into accepting themselves that is a vey cool gift. So thank you, I´m at peace again with my struggling soul. Love to WT and to Soren Dreier. Diana. The Netherlands.

4. go says:

going with you brother !!!!!!!

5. Kurt says:

This is incredible and heartbreaking in equal measure.
    Love it.

6. Halderon says:

What the hell are you talking about or is that a difficult question? Drones kill so that we do not have to send in the Marines, because these splendid warriors are our children! Think! And, of course, your mind somehow turns the delusional corner into food. I get the connection! Mysterious drones to the right and left,and medicines fill the spectrum-now you got a plot.You people always are surrounded by plots. I apologize if that is not what your writing about, but I fail to understand-must have been my lobotomy caused by my pizza last night.

7. chip says:

Simple and to the point…The boys are back in town. If the chicks dont want to know forget’em.

8. Revolution 222 deals with the same concept, weaving it into a fun to read novel that illustrates the power of each of us awakening to a new reality, a reality based on individual sovereignty.

9. kris says:

Keep in mind that medications are often essential for people with psychosis. Otherwise they rush off down the road, under their delusions and fall under a bus.I’ve experienced it first-hand and I’m the last person to want to see youngsters medicated. But if they don’t get help, they are indeed helpless with psychosis. Would you prefer them roaming the streets?

10. Axiom says:

THE SEERS ARE HERE

3 Suppressed Technologies that Could Revolutionize Daily Life

3 Suppressed Technologies that Could Revolutionize Daily Life

Nick Bernabe, Earth We Are One

The US has a long history of suppressing technologies in an effort to help government aligned corporations extend their profits. This history dates back over 100 years which we will outline — in part — in this article.

Nikola Tesla

Nikola Tesla, … More

September 20, 2014 | By | 3 Replies More
Link Found Between Food Allergies and Farm Antibiotics

Link Found Between Food Allergies and Farm Antibiotics

Food allergies affect an estimated 15 million Americans, including one in 13 children. Statistics indicate something strange is afoot, as food allergies in children rose by 50 percent between 1997 and 2011 alone.

Similarly, in Great Britain one in three people are allergic to something, be … More

September 18, 2014 | By | Reply More
Drop Out and Simplify Your Life

Drop Out and Simplify Your Life

I was thinking about this very subject and sat down to put some notes together when I stopped to moderate comments on the site. And here was this synchronistic and very wise comment from Soliel:

Despite all the fear-mongering out there, many have remained … More

September 17, 2014 | By | 5 Replies More
Coconut Water is One of the Greatest Nutritional from Nature

Coconut Water is One of the Greatest Nutritional from Nature

Karen Foster, Prevent Disease

The first documented use of coconut water dates back just a few centuries, however it’s safe to assume humans have been enjoying this supreme hydrator as long as we’ve been around coconut palms. Here’s why young coconut water has one of the highest sources … More

September 17, 2014 | By | 2 Replies More
How Monsanto and Big-Ag are Fighting Back Against Anti-GMO Activism

How Monsanto and Big-Ag are Fighting Back Against Anti-GMO Activism

Between 2012 and mid-2014, Monsanto and the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) successfully blocked GMO labeling legislation in over 30 states, at a price tag of more than $100 million.

These funds were received from the 300+ members of the GMA, which include chemical/pesticide, GE seed, and … More

September 16, 2014 | By | Reply More

Peace Through Synchronized Global Meditation

Peace Through Synchronized Global Meditation

Lance Schuttler, Personable Media

We live in a world today where the idea of group power is being rekindled and where it’s momentum is gathering. Humanity as a whole is remembering that it is thoughts and actions of kindness, honesty and equality for all that create positive change.… More

September 21, 2014 | By | Reply More
7 Ways Cannabis Legalization Has Already Benefited Colorado

7 Ways Cannabis Legalization Has Already Benefited Colorado

Jeff Roberts, Collective-Evolution

January 1st 2014 saw the opening of the very first cannabis shop in Colorado as the cultivation, manufacture and sale of the controversial plant became fully legalized. Since then, the state has seen a lot of promising results.

Laura Pegram of Drugpolicy.org wrote in her … More

September 16, 2014 | By | Reply More
Sweden Recycling 99 Percent Of Garbage, Edging Closer To Zero-Waste

Sweden Recycling 99 Percent Of Garbage, Edging Closer To Zero-Waste

April McCarthy, Prevent Disease

There’s a revolution happening in Sweden right now. Dubbed the “recycling revolution,” the Scandinavian country now recycles 99 percent of their garbage, edging closer to a zero-waste lifestyle, nationwide.

Wouldn’t it be great if no household waste was wasted? If each and every item … More

September 4, 2014 | By | 6 Replies More
Food as Medicine: How One Hospital Is Using Organic Produce to Help Heal Patients

Coach Mark Smallwood, EcoWatch

In 431 B.C. Hippocrates said, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”

More than 2500 years later, we are inundated with advertisements boasting the latest, greatest cure-all super drug. From a young age, we learn that it doesn’t matter how or … More

August 23, 2014 | By | 4 Replies More
As Keystone XL Dominoes Fall, Time to Arrest Tar Sands Industry

As Keystone XL Dominoes Fall, Time to Arrest Tar Sands Industry

, EcoWatch

We’ve got this.

Thanks to the courageous and indefatigable efforts of pipeline fighters everywhere, the tide has finally turned on Keystone XL. As it becomes increasingly clear that Keystone XL’s northern leg is not going through, it is time to set our sights … More

August 4, 2014 | By | 2 Replies More