Soursop Fruit 100 Fold Stronger At Killing Cancer Than Chemotherapy

January 5, 2013 | By | 42 Replies More

Editor, Prevent Disease

The Soursop is a flowering, evergreen tree native to tropical regions of the world. It also contains a long, prickly green fruit which happens to kill cancer up to 10,000 times more effectively than strong chemotherapy drugs, all without the nasty side effects and without harming healthy cells.

According to Cancer Research UKAnnona muricata is an active principle in an herbal remedy marketed under the brand name Triamazon. The licensing for this product in the UK is not accepted due to its enormous healing effects on the body and potential loss of profits for competing pharmaceutical cancer drugs.

This tree is low and is called graviola in Brazil, guanabana in Spanish and has the uninspiring name “soursop” in English. The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks and sherbets.

Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.

Deep within the Amazon Rainforest, this tree grows wild and could literally revolutionize what you, your doctor, and the rest of the world thinks about cancer treatment and chances of survival.

Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:

* Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
* Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
* Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
* Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life

The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America’s largest drug manufacturers, the fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970′s. What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing…Extracts from the tree were shown to:

* Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.
* The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
* What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells. It does not harm healthy cells!

The amazing anti-cancer properties of the Graviola tree have been extensively researched–so why haven’t you heard anything about it?

The drug industry began a search for a cancer cure and their research centered on Graviola, a legendary healing tree from the Amazon Rainforest.

It turns out the drug company invested nearly seven years trying to synthesize two of the Graviola tree’s most powerful anti-cancer ingredients. If they could isolate and produce man-made clones of what makes the Graviola so potent, they’d be able to patent it and make their money back. Alas, they hit a brick wall. The original simply could not be replicated. There was no way the company could protect its profits or even make back the millions it poured into research.

As the dream of huge profits evaporated, their testing on Graviola came to a screeching halt. Even worse, the company shelved the entire project and chose not to publish the findings of its research!

Where Can You Find It?

As far as the fruit goes, you may be able to find it at some grocery and health food stores in your area. There are several different soursop juice manufacturers, distrubutors and suppliers worldwide. Caution would be warranted in purchasing from any company unless you have researched their reputability and extraction methods.

Sources:
wikipedia.org
curezone.com
graviolasecret.com
graviolaworld.com

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: Body, Healthcare, Natural Health, Self, Society, Uncategorized

1. Mike Anderson says:

Which drug company?

Is there a way to access the actual research papers?

What should I Google for to find out more about these results?

Thx

2. lonewolf says:

EXCELLENT article. Known about it for years now. I use to eat this as a kid but the stores no longer seem to carry them for some strange reason (and i live on a tropical island). now it seems they carry every kind of genetically modified crap produce (Monsanto?)

Another great way to extract the cancer fighting health benefits is to boil the soursop tree leaves in hot water as you would in preparing a cup of tea.

what is the daily amount of juice you have to drink to have an effect?

• I read the above article of:
      lonewolf says:
      January 8, 2013 at 8:09 am

Do you know of people, being cured of Cancer? If so can you send me full Info.? Irvin

• tofie says:

Our friend who has this breastancer.. shes taking this as her normal water.. so far shes alive.. weve been friends for how many years and till now shes alive still kicking..

• Anne-Marie says:

I’ve been doing an intense amount of research on this lately. I’ve come across a vast amount of medical documentation that states that people living in Central America and Asia; who use the leaves in tea are acquiring Parkinson’s Syndrome, due to the neurotoxins in the leaves, lonewolf. Beware of the leaves, and the seeds as well!

3. Mike says:

Great info, too bad I live up in Canada.. Cold winters and a short growing season.

I used Cannabis Oil to cure myself. Within one week I was already feeling better, after 2 months it was completely gone. I believe Cancer is not as bad as we are lead to believe, sure it kills you but its easily cured if you stop listening to the money grabbers.

4. James says:

What is the daily amount of juice you have to drink to have an effect on cancer?

5. Bri says:

Mainstream medicine is full of it. It took me decades to finally see their lying eyes. Occasionally I would hear someone say that msm does not want to cure cancer and I’d think, that’s crazy. But after experiencing the lousy medicines and medical practices for a few decades I am positive they don’t want to improve chronic conditions or cancer. My advice;no sugars, very little meat, no processed foods. Take vitamins and supplements, garlic. Go vegan. You’ll be glad you did.

• Steve says:

You would not have to go vegan if natural cancer cures were available. I eat organic beef, lots of vegies and fruits (organic if possible) and most importantly……..I bless my food.

I could exercise more and my blood work up says everything is normal so what the heck.

You do not need vitamins if you eat a balanced diet – end of story.

• Kristina says:

Steve. Blessing your beef does not take away the suffering and fear and trauma of death of the food you eat. It doesn’t make it allright or Okay. It’s much better to simply not eat it at all.

6. Dr Faust says:

I drink this every day when I am in Ecuador, the Supermaxi sells the frozen pulp and it is used for drinks and sorbet. Also in the U.S. mexican grocery stores have it some times, it’s called guanabana. The leaf powder is what works, it’s not so much the fruit. the company that did the research was in Indiana one of the biggest. they are not out to help anyone but the stockholders. Cherimoya is a hybrid of soursop and has the same properties and is grown in SoCal , native to the Andes in SouthAmerica.

• I read; Dr Faust says:
      January 8, 2013 at 10:45 am
      Does this cure Cancer? If so, Can you send me full information? THANKS. Irvin

7. whitecrow says:

According to Cancer Research UK, Annona muricata is an active principle in an herbal remedy marketed under the brand name Triamazon. The licensing for this product in the UK is not accepted due to its enormous healing effects on the body and potential loss of profits for competing pharmaceutical cancer drugs.

Have you researched this?

The compound annonacin contained in the seeds of soursop is a neurotoxin and it seems to be the cause of a neurodegenerative disease. The only group of people known to be affected live on the Caribbean island of Guadeloupe and the problem presumably occurs with the consumption of plants containing annonacin. The disorder is a so-called tauopathy associated with a pathologic accumulation of tau protein in the brain. Experimental results demonstrated for the first time that the plant neurotoxin annonacin is responsible for this accumulation.

8. Al Smith says:

It seems that everything but chemotherapy cures cancer.

9. Anonymous says:

Can anyone direct me to where this fruit can be purchased in the UK? The fruit not the juice please.

you can get it in the stores specified for Asian and oriental foods.Ask the store owner if he can order them and he should be able to get them for you .

• URSULA says:

I live in the virgin Islands and there are abundance of trees that are grown here! I even have it growing in my back yard!

I use it most of the time when I go to bed! It relaxes me and helps me to mellow out!

I use to take lots of different types of sleeping pills but when I wake up in the morning, my head will hurt and I will be groggy.
      Now I am using the leaves, I wake up ready to go, no stress, no worry!
      I remember growing up my mom will give us this for fever, cold, worms and help us go to bed. We would have the fruit to make smoothy drinks. It is an expensive drink that is quite flavorable.
      The heart she would give to us to eat which is not tasty, this she said will helps us not to pee our beds.Now if this is true that it can help with cancer, PRAISE THE LORD

10. Dr Faust says:

In a jamaican or Indian neighborhood. It is a pulp not a juice like orange juice. the seed is insecticidal and they tried to produce it artificially and then gave up. Eli Lilly did the testing with Purdue University.

11. Chris says:

So what is the thing you consume to get the benefits, the fruit, the leaves, the bark? I can buy the fruit at the supermarket, and they grow it 100 km up the road. So what am I looking for? It’s all a bit vague.

• for2n3r says:

Chris – what you need is the leaves of the tree, stem or even the root. The healing enzyme is too strong in the roots and bark, this will cause nausea and vomiting, be careful. What I use for me, my wife and my mom is just the leaves. I tried the roots, I got so dizzy for 2 days can’t eat right, after my wife gave me liters and liters of water to drink I slowly was able to open my eyes and back on my feet.

Here’s how to prepare the tea:
      1. Pick 15 mature leaves
      2. Wash the leaves with running water
      3. Wind Dry the leaves. Never put them under sunlight, oven, put an electric fan to speed up the drying process.
      4. Cut the leaves, not too small, just enough for the strainer can catch them.
      5. Boil about 1 liter of water
      6. As soon as the water boils – put the leaves in the boiling water and lower down the heat
      7. Let the leaves simmer on low heat for 20 mins
      8. After 20 mins turn off the heat let it cool down a bit and drink

Notes:
      1. For advance cancer patients – drink 1 glass 3x a day for 30 straight days
      2. For Cancer Patients – if cancer cells are still there after 30 days rest your tea for 10 days to have the kidneys rest – then do it again for 30 straight days 1 glass 3x a day.
      3. Once cleared with the cancer cells after 30 – 60 days, drink the tea for 30 days but now 1 glass 2x a day for 30 days with 2 day rest days. To illustrate drink 1 glass 2x a day from Monday to Friday. Rest on Saturdays and Sundays.
      4. Continue to drink the tea 1 glass once a day after the 90 day treatment. This should maintain the strength of the enzyme in your blood to continue to attack the tumor. Not the cells anymore since at this rate there would no longer be cells available to destroy only the tumor.
      5. Have a lifetime maintenance of 1 glass per day.

• Christine says:

I am just curious… is this tea from the leaves safe to drink from time to time even if you have no known cancer?

12. spine health says:

Good to hear – I have never heard of this fruit but I bookmarked this article so that if I need to find it again I can. Nature has a cure for everything but the Pharma industry never wants you to know this.

13. Eating organic fruits, vegetables along with whole grains, nuts, seeds and drinking pure water definitely helps keep your body’s immunity strong. Avoid sugar at all cost. Cancer thrives on sugar.

I went vegan in 2000 and lost over 30 kilos. I am sure more research will come about the soursop fruit and a company will see the potential and find a way to bring the fruit to the marketplace. Where there is a potential dollar to be made, businesses rise up. The free market economy will bring this healthful fruit to the market.

14. Charm says:

My aunt suffered terribly through chemotherapy for breast cancer. I sent her the leaves to drink as.a tea and it has done wonders for her. As amatter of fact she.cannot drink it on the day she takes chemo because it thins her blood. Even the doctors are asking for the leaves

15. Farmer says:

Yes this fruit is indeed a great healer. Miracle fruit, my seeds just germinated and I will plant them on the ground soon.

16. Farmer says:

Let me know if you want to buy some small Cherymoya plants.

17. Gaurav says:

Hi, even I agree that Soursop has various Medical and Health benefits. As more people are becoming aware of the health benefits of Soursop, the fruit sellers are taking advantage of them by selling the fruit at enormously high prices! But I bought Soursop Juice from SVA India(Mumbai) at a very economical cost, they are very friendly and reachable. You can also contact them on + (91)-(22)-22886789/98 if you are interested in buying the fruit/Juice/Tea/Leaves.

18. Patty says:

I think I want to take the chance with eating this fruit. I’d rather live with Parkinson’s disease than die from Cancer… Yet ofcourse both are horrible but I’m also selfish when if comes to living….

19. Hi All,
    Soursop Research is a UK based research aimed at documenting the real benefits of Soursop. We are distributing FREE SOURSOP LEAVES to 1000+patients around the world. Please visit http://www.soursopresearch.org.uk today and register for Free Soursop Leaves.
    Fb:http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Soursop-Research/206708236152036