Waking Times’ Top 20 Most Popular Articles of 2014
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” – Plato
Plato’s allegory of the cave is a prescient look at our modern times. We are raised in a theatre of the mind, trained to stay focused on the screen in front of us, taught to believe that what we see is real. Defy the herd, turn away from the screen, and exit the theatre, however, and a new world is revealed, with a new set of possibilities, and the illusions of tradition and conditioning are laid to waste. An awakening takes place that adds depth, meaning and purpose to life.
In recent years there has been explosion of ideas and information available to seekers of truth and spiritual solace, who are experiencing this awakening. So many thoughtful and courageous people are adding their voices to the alternative media, and the result truly is a global awakening that is growing in power and influence. Everyone out there involved in this conversation is affecting reality in positive ways, and we are proud to be associated with so many brilliant and compassionate human beings.
2014 was a phenomenal year in many ways, and it is with abundant gratitude and appreciation that we say thanks to the many readers, contributors, journalists, bloggers, colleagues, companions, collaborators and inspiring people that share a kinship with our mission here at Waking Times. Thank you, all!
A look at the most viewed articles from 2014 reveals what’s on the mind of our readers, and what conscious people were interested in 2014. Here is a list of the top 20 articles most viewed we’ve published in 2014. Enjoy!
Waking Times Most Viewed Articles of 2014
2. You Are God: The True Teachings of Jesus– Brandon West, Waking Times Contributor
3. 20 History Questions They Refuse To Answer In School – Gregg Prescott, M.S., In5D
4. 9 Cases That Prove the Existence of Pyramids in Bosnia – Rich Hoyle, Waking Times Contributor
6. Dollar Collapse? World Bank Whistleblower Predicts Global Currency – Gregg Prescott, M.S., In5D
7. The 500 Year Old Map that Shatters the Official History of the Human Race – Buck Rogers, Waking Times Staff Writer
9. Proof That the Human Body is a Projection of Consciousness – Brandon West, Waking Times Contributor
10. Iboga, the Matrix, and Pineal Gland Decalcification – Dylan Charles, Waking Times Editor
11. Open Source Plans for Modern Tesla Free Energy Generator Released to Public – Terence Newton, Waking Times Staff Writer
12. 12 Common Symbols in Dreams and What They Mean – Anna Hunt, Waking Times Staff Writer
13. What a Shaman Sees in A Mental Hospital – Stephanie Marohn with Malidoma Patrice Somé
15. California County Passes Historical Law Declaring Right to Self-Governance – Jamie Lee, Waking Times Contributor
16. 16 Signs That You’re a Slave to the Matrix – Sigmund Fraud, Waking Times Staff Writer
20. 30 Life Changing Lessons to Learn from Thích Nhất Hạnh – Luminita Saviuc, Purpose Fairy
Happy New Year!
Thank you for a wonderful and inspiring year, and I hope that the coming year brings you peace, strength and happiness.
About the Author
Dylan Charles is the editor of Waking Times and co-host of Redesigning Reality, both dedicated to ideas of personal transformation, societal awakening, and planetary renewal. His personal journey is deeply inspired by shamanic plant medicines and the arts of Kung Fu, Qi Gong and Yoga. After seven years of living in Costa Rica, he now lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains, where he practices Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and enjoys spending time with family. He has written hundreds of articles, reaching and inspiring millions of people around the world.
This article (Waking Times’ Top 20 Most Popular Articles of 2014) was originally created and published by Waking Times and is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to Dylan Charles and WakingTimes.com. It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution, author bio, and this copyright statement.