Unlocking the Intuitive Intelligence of the Human Heart
When discussing big ideas like global peace and a global shift into a higher state of consciousness, most people are either skeptical of these possibilities, or uncertain of how this could possibly come to pass in a world as riddled with challenges as ours. In these scientifically driven times, some people are discovering that within the human body lies a realm of unexplored technologies offering new ways to interact and connect with other people, and with all life on Earth.
What is the over-looked potential of the human heart? Could it be more than just another organ that helps to keep the body alive?
We give tremendous credit to the brain as being a generator or receiver of consciousness and thought, but could it be that some of our thought processes, especially our intuition, originate not from the brain, but from the heart? Does the human heart have an active role in how we relate both consciously and unconsciously to the material world around us?
Diving into these interesting questions, the Institue of Heart Math is “an internationally recognized nonprofit research and education organization dedicated to helping people reduce stress, self-regulate emotions and build energy and resilience for healthy, happy lives. HeartMath tools, technology and training teach people to rely on the intelligence of their hearts in concert with their minds at home, school, work and play.” [Heart Math]
Some of their research is discovering that the human heart is capable of:
- Providing intuitive guidance to the brain and rational thought systems
- Compassion is an emotion which propels the heart into synergistic energy with the brain and the environment
- The heart is a source of energy for the body
- The is the primary creator of the bodies electro-magnetic field
- The heart is capable of communicating with others on an unseen level
- The coherence of an individual’s heart’s energetic field contributes to the collective field of human energy
- The heart’s wellness and coherence can address serious psychological problems like depression and PTSD
It appears that our hearts may do so much more than just pump blood.
“The heart – this beating lump of muscle is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy field coming from the heart that humans are profoundly connected to all living things. This energy of the heart literally binds us to each other. Every person’s heart contributes to a ‘collective field environment.
Whether through personal relationships, social connections, or even the global community – we are all connected to a field of electromagnetic energy. Increasing individual awareness of what we bring to this field environment could be the key to creating a sustainable future, a future that we can be proud to have helped create.” [HeartMath]
From the persistent mysteries of the Pyramids of Giza, to the unexplored potential of the human heart, the times we live in demand that we re-think what has already been given us, that we look within for solutions and ideas to the problems without. If human beings can unlock the technology of the heart to achieve greater internal coherence, electro-magnetic coherence, and coherence with other human beings, then we may be able to unlock the mystery of how to bring great global changes such as peace and cooperation.
This short video explains the importance of the heart connection and how each of us adds to this collective energy field, whether we know it or not.
Learn more about this research here HeartMath.org, or take a look at some of the research being conducted on this subject.
- The Global Coherence Initiative: Creating a Coherent Planetary Standing Wave
- Coherence: Bridging Personal, Social, and Global Health
- The Electricity of Touch: Detection and Measurement of Cardiac Energy Exchange Between People
- Electrophysiological Evidence of Intuition: Part 1. The Surprising Role of the Heart
- Electrophysiological Evidence of Intuition: Part 2. A System-Wide Process?
This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.
~~ Help Waking Times to raise the vibration by sharing this article with the buttons below…