These 8 Censored Books Tell a History the Establishment Wants Hidden
Video – RT’s Abby Martin speaks with NYU media studies professor, Mark Crispin Miller, about eight historical books that have been actively suppressed and hidden from the American public, but have not been republished as part of the Forbidden Bookshelf series. The books include:
- The Phoenix Program: America’s Use of Terror in Vietnam by Douglas Valentine
- The Lords of Creation: The History of America’s 1 Percent by Frederick Lewis Allen
- Blowback: The First Full Account of America’s Recruitment of Nazis and Its Disastrous Effect on The cold war, Our Domestic and Foreign Policy by Christopher Simpson
- The Polk Conspiracy: Murder and Cover-Up in the Case of CBS News Correspondent George Polk by Kati Marton
- Du Pont Dynasty: Behind the Nylon Curtain by Gerard Colby
- The Hidden History of the Korean War: 1950-1951 by I. F. Stone
- Assassination on Embassy Row by John Dinges
- The Assassination of New York by Robert Fitch
In the videos below, Abby and Mark discuss what you can expect from these books.
Affiliate Disclosure: WakingTimes.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
~~ Help Waking Times to raise the vibration by sharing this article with friends and family…