Raising Your Vibration Through The Universal Law of Soul Evolution
Gregg Prescott, In5D Guest
We have all heard the term, ‘raising your vibration’ but what does it really mean and how can it be raised through the Universal Law of Soul Evolution?
What does it mean to raise your vibration?
In the simplest of terms, raising your vibration involves making selfless, positive choices in your life by living through your heart. Everything boils down to energy, including vibration. When your positive energy rises, so does the vibration of every cell in your body.
For example, if you performed a random act of kindness for someone else without truly expecting anything in return, then you’ve not only affected the life of someone else, but you also unknowingly helped to raise your own vibration.
The premise is similar to being a reiki master. When you perform reiki on someone you are not only helping to heal that particular person, but yourself as well.
Conversely, when you do lower 3rd dimensional things such as watch violent movies or television programs, you are lowering your vibration through fear. This is why those in power use fear as a tool because when we live in fear, we can easily be controlled.
Why do I need to raise my vibration?
The choice is yours to make but eventually, whether it is in this incarnation or a subsequent incarnation, we all will learn this lesson as part of our soul evolution.
Before you incarnated here, you were surrounded in unconditional love. This is your true, spiritual reality. When you practice unconditional love, you are bringing yourself more in balance and in harmony with your spiritual reality. While no one is perfect, virtually everyone has performed some sort of disharmonious act in their life, which allows each person an opportunity to learn from these lessons while overcoming all obstacles through unconditional love.
You incarnated here to learn these lessons while fulfilling your soul contract. This may involve various karmic relationships which in turn, will present the opportunity to not only end the wheel of karma, but to raise your vibration as well.
In the end, you want balance and harmony in all areas of your life. The best way to attain this is through raising your vibration.
What is soul evolution?
A Rosicrucian belief is that your goal in life is not to be happy. Happiness is an emotion, not a goal. Your goal is to have as many experiences as possible and within those experiences, you will find happiness.
It is within these experiences that you will be presented opportunities for soul evolution. They say that those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it. This is also true for the lessons we fail to learn within this 3rd dimensional reality. This is why so many people keep incarnating to Earth again and again, to learn these lessons.
The universe is quite blunt when it comes down to which lessons you need to learn. For example, you may find yourself going from one abusive relationship to another. Unless you end the wheel of karma and learn how to use better judgment in finding a suitable partner, you will continue to experience these lessons within this, and future, lifetimes.
There are at least 12 dimensions of consciousness and within each dimension, there are new challenges for soul evolution. Right now, we are at the bottom of the totem pole and it is easy to be persuaded by lower dimensional forms of entertainment instead of working on our spiritual progression.
The biggest detriment to soul evolution
Watching television is one of the biggest forms of mind control on the planet. The objective of those in power is to keep you living in the vibration of fear, which can be easily attained by watching TV. A secondary objective is to keep you distracted.
Think of soul evolution this way: When you do your life review, do you want to see yourself sitting in front of a television with a remote control in your hand? How did watching TV help your soul’s evolution? In what way were you able to express unconditional love by watching TV? In what ways did watching TV help humanity?
What if you only watch comedies, sports or educational programs?
Any form of television is mind control, not only through the particular program you’re watching, but through the commercials as well. Even if you recorded the program and fast forward through the commercials, your subconscious mind is still absorbing the commercial messages through sight and sigils (symbolism) while forming your opinions on societal expectations (what to wear, eat, drink, how to look, etc…)
If a solar flare were to knock out your electricity for 6 months, how would you entertain yourself? What hobbies do you have? Would you go outside and be in nature more often? Do you own any books? Would you write? Virtually anything you do of positive vibration would be more constructive to your soul evolution than watching TV.
Exactly what is soul evolution?
In his book, “Universal Law for the Aquarian Age“, Dr. Frank Alper stated:
|The law states that when a soul has evolved to a predetermined level it has earned the right to end its series of karmic physical incarnations and assimilate within the vibrations of the Spirit Core. At that point it is the soul’s choice either to immediately begin new levels of evolution or to voluntarily remain within the present vibrations to do service in assisting other souls who have not yet completed their patterns. A soul may not avoid its obligations of growth…|
15 Ways to raise your frequency vibration
There are literally millions of ways to raise your vibration, so the following suggestions are just a few ways to do this. If you are not sure whether what you are doing is in high vibration, then chances are, it isn’t. Ask yourself this: Is what I am doing in the best interests of humanity? Did it help someone (or something) else? Do I expect anything in return? Did it feed my soul in a positive way?
Ask your spirit guides and guardian angels for help and direction – your spirit guides and guardian angels are eagerly awaiting your call for assistance, so ask them for guidance, assistance, protection and direction each day!
There is no particular order to any of these suggestions because when you actively raise your vibration, you are not only healing yourself but every other sentient being on this planet, including Mother Earth.
1. Intend to raise your vibration. The simple act of intention helps to manifest the reality. Leave a sticky note on your door before you leave your house to remind yourself.
2. Practice Ho’oponopono – Hawaiian Code of Forgiveness. Ho’oponopono means, “to make right,” or “to rectify an error.” According to Hawaiian legend, error arises from thoughts that are impaired by painful memories from the past. Ho’oponopono is a way to release the energy of those painful thoughts, or errors, which cause imbalance and disease.
Find out more about Ho’oponopono, here and here.
3. Forgive yourself and others. According to past life regression hypnotherapist, Dolores Cannon, forgiveness is the best way to eliminate negative karmic events. When doing so, always come from the heart versus merely saying it without any positive emotion. For example, if you had a bad marriage, forgive your partner because everyone deserves love and to be loved. Release them, and yourself, from this cycle of karma. When you forgive others, you not only end the wheel of karma but also raise your vibration as well.
4. Surround yourself with like-minded friends. When you are with people of higher vibration, your vibration will rise as well. For many of us, we have lost some old friends along the path only to be replaced with new ones who resonate to a higher vibration. If you end up losing some old friends, remember to forgive them as well as yourself.
5. Gratitude! Gratitude is one of the best ways to raise your vibration so express gratitude as often as possible. If you wake up and it’s sunny outside, be grateful! Even if it is raining, be grateful for the water it provides you and all of the plants, trees and animals that need it too.
6. Positive affirmations. Have you ever heard the expression, “You are what you eat”? In this case, “You are what you think”. You have already intended to make change, now make it through positive affirmations. You can find a list of the Top 100 Affirmations from The Secret here.
7. Be the example. Even if you think no one is watching, EVERYTHING you do is being recorded into yourAkashic Record. If you strive to be the best positive example for others in everything you do, then you will not only raise your vibration, but the vibration of everyone else around you!
8. Eat healthily. “You are what you eat”. Always try to choose organic whenever possible and try to avoid food without substance, such as any processed foods. Eliminate fluoride from your diet as fluoride helps to calcify your pineal gland. When shopping, virtually all processed foods are found in the center aisles of your grocery store while the healthiest foods are usually found on the perimeter. Chances are, if the product has a commercial, then it’s probably not good for you.
The food you eat will greatly affect your vibration. For example, if you eat a lot of heavy, processed food, you will find that you tire easily, usually within an hour or so of consuming them. If you were to make an organic smoothie, you’ll find your energy is much higher and lasts longer than eating processed, GMO’s.
9. Love yourself and others. You are perfect EXACTLY the way you are because underneath this shell that we call our “body” is a beautiful light being full of unconditional love. Don’t try to be the Cosmo Girl or the man with 6 pack abs if your sole intention is to be loved and recognized by others as a way of fitting in with any particular group. Love yourself for the beautiful person you are INSIDE and your outer shell will reflect that love as well. Love is the highest of all energy vibrations! We all have perceived flaws. View them as a gift from the Universe because they are what make you, “YOU”. When you see perceived flaws in others, remember that you are mirroring your own insecurities about something within yourself, so learn from this process.
10. Accept others for who they are. Similar to perceived flaws, when we try to change someone else, we are really saying there is something I don’t like about myself. This is an opportunity to practice unconditional love, thus raising your energy vibration.
11. Laughter. Laughter is another exceptionally high vibration so find the humor in life and share it with others.
12. Eliminate watching TV. Virtually anything you do would be more constructive than watching TV. Not only is TV a major contributing factor to mind control, it is also one of the quickest ways to LOWER your vibration.
13. Meditate. There are literally thousands of ways to meditate, so find one that suits you. Some people are unable to sit in a fixed position for a long period of time and may consider going for a meditative walk or going fishing.
14. Play with your pets. Pets, especially dogs, teach us unconditional love every day. If you can capture this emotion with your pets and extend it outwards to society, then everybody wins!
15. Enjoy nature. Being in nature has a very grounding effect on your soul. It also provides an excellent opportunity to express gratitude for all of the beauty that surrounds you. Additionally, it provides the perfect setting for any type of meditation.
Soul Evolution: Make the most of every day!
We are given literally hundreds of opportunities every day to practice unconditional love to one another, thus raising our vibration while facilitating our soul’s evolution. How often do we actually do this? When we do our life reviews, will we see the missed opportunities or will we see the joy and gratitude that we not only brought to others, but to ourselves as well?
The hardest part is actually making the decision to change your life. It is easy to succumb to peer pressure, especially when it comes to being open about your spirituality because most of your old friends have probably not awoken. At times you may feel alone on your journey.
There is no fast track to your soul’s evolution because there are specific things we all need to learn during this incarnation that will help us move up to the next level of our spiritual progression. However, there is one thing that is working in our favor: Thoughts are manifesting quicker than ever, so take advantage of this opportunity to not only raise your vibration, but in raising the vibrations of those around you. Your soul will thank you!
Also, please keep this in mind:
When you raise your vibration and the vibration of others around you, you’re also helping your soul’s evolution.
About the Author
Gregg Prescott, M.S. is the founder and editor of In5D and BodyMindSoulSpirit. He hosts a weekly spiritual show on In5D Radio and promotes spiritual, metaphysical and esoteric conferences in the United States through In5dEvents. Gregg is currently working in collaboration with Michelle Walling, CHLC, in opening a holistic walk-in clinic called Alternative Holistic Healthcare (AHH) in Sarasota, FL with subsequent subsidiaries around the world based upon this model.
~~ Help Waking Times to raise the vibration by sharing this article with the buttons below…