10 Signs You Might Be a Slave
Human World Order
The definition of slavery is not nearly as clear as it used to be when we could see the physical chains and whips that shackled human laborers. Therefore, it’s more vital than ever to identify the abstract ways in which humanity is confined. Here are ten signs you might be a modern-day slave:
You might be a slave if…
1. You hate when your alarm clock buzzes: If you don’t wake up everyday with fantastic anticipation to be alive, you might be living under someone else’s command. In fact, if you have to wake up at the same time every day, you’re probably someone’s slave.
2. You’re forced to pay for causes you vehemently oppose: If you’re a peaceful person but are forced to pay for wars done in your name, you might be a slave. Likewise, if you’re forced to pay for corporate welfare of failed institutions while you struggle to stay healthy, you’re surely a slave.
3. You expect someone else to take care of you: If someone other than yourself takes care of you, then you’re likely beholden to them in countless ways. Be careful, you might be a slave if you demand that the government give you something other than freedom.
4. You must follow laws that your Master may break: If the rule of law only applies to you and your lowly peers, while the Masters get away with murder, you’re clearly a slave in an unjust system.
5. You think mob rule is better than personal freedom: If you believe that majority rule is always better for you than free will, then you’re most certainly a slave.“Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.” — Mahatma Gandhi.
6. You condemn beliefs of others: If you’re taught to hate the beliefs of others who have never harmed you, then your mind has been thoroughly confined by your Master’s implanted beliefs.
7. You believe people should be caged for consuming a product: If you believe that it’s okay to cage humans for consuming a product in private, then you probably love your enslavement.
8. You sit in traffic for more than one hour a day: If you waste over 360 hours a year (10,800 hours over a 30-year career, that’s 450 days) commuting to a job you despise, your time and life belongs to someone else.
9. You’re forced to wear a uniform: If you’re forced into a dress code of any kind, including a suit and tie, you’re a show clown with someone to impress in order to receive your daily bread.
10. You watch over 20 hours of TV per week: If you occupy your amazing mind in front of a glowing box in the room for 1,040 hours a year (43 days), then your unlimited creativity is impossibly chained to a lifetime of mindlessness.