Catalyzing Peace – 10 Practical Ways to Facilitate the Shift of Consciousness
Chris Bourne, Openhand Contributor
The shift of consciousness is hitting the fan
The plain of the intellect, upon which many dogmas and religious zealotry are founded, is beginning to fragment, causing tempers to steadily boil. It’s all a part of the catalytic effect of the universe. A degree of agitation happens to break apart the unstable state before we can move to the higher harmony. That’s why the world is becoming increasingly unstable as the awakening consciousness unfolds. It’s not planned, it’s how the flow responds naturally after an intense period of confinement in fixed eddy currents. It’s sometimes hard to appreciate, energy workers are each catalysts and amplifiers for this macro-cosmic effect. So in these tumultuous times of radical change, how can we best support this natural realignment, both in our own lives and at the wider planetary level? Here are 10 possibilities…
10 practical ways to facilitate the shift of consciousness
- Turn up the volume on your soul: The old world consciousness is fracturing and fragmenting. A higher vibration of consciousness is infusing which is both causing this to happen and ushering in the new paradigm. Only those who are attuned to this flow will ultimately survive what is beginning to take place in this current chapter of the earth’s history. The most important first step we can take to be a part of that new wave, is to ‘turn up the volume on your soul’ so that you can begin to hear it more strongly. There are various suggestions for doing this, much great work is now coming through such as: yoga, tai chi, various meditations, Reiki and the healing arts, Five Rhythms Dance, various spiritual practices, connecting with nature, the arts and creativity. At Openhand we’ve developed a deep consciousness bodywork we call “soulmotion”. Find out more…soulmotion
- Learn to follow your soul in day-to-day life: Whether we know it or not, each of our souls is connected to a higher co-creative flow of energy – of consciousness. It is an internal guidance mechanism which is leading us to the higher evolved plain of consciousness – what we at Openhand believe to be humanity’s immediate destiny (at least those who choose it). This benevolent guidance is always present, through ALL events and circumstances. The key is to know how it works and how it is guiding us in every moment. There are various new and ancient processes for following the soul’s quiet voice within. Here at Openhand we’ve developed a ‘spiritual compass’ we call “openway“. You can find out more here…openway
- A route map through life’s twists and turns: Once you’ve tuned into your soul and begun to realise it as a guiding compass, it can help greatly to understand ‘where’ the soul is leading to. We’re guided on a pathway of expanding consciousness. This is an inner journey through ever higher dimensions, the internal alchemy of which is then reflected and manifested into the outer world we experience. So whatever challenges are happening in the outside world, the universe is inviting people to embark on the inner journey, the true source of creative inspiration and transformation. There are many blind alleys down which we can travel. That’s why the Five Gateways route map can be so invaluable. We each have a unique journey yes, but those who’ve ‘ascended the mountain’ often report similar experiences at key ‘altitudes’ on route to the ‘summit’. Understanding these influences can catalyse our journey removing much unnecessary pain and suffering…Five Gateways
- Raise your vibration: Walking the Path will naturally lead to an exploration of how to ‘raise our vibration’. Essentially as we purify internally, there is less dense energy within our lower bodily vehicles to keep dragging us back into the darkness. The energy acts like ballast and by processing it out, we can attain the lighter vibrations of greater interconnectivity – we sense and experience being much more a part of the universal flow which feels increasingly harmonious inside. In order to do this, we need to take a close look at how we live our lives – ‘under the microscope’ – to see how our vibration is being lowered. From the judgmentalism we might express, what we consume and eat, to the ‘electrosmog’ in our houses, all behaviour affects our vibration. Meditation greatly helps to restore balance, centredness and to find non-judgmental discernment. It helps us feel increasingly in tune. Here are… Tips for raising your vibration
- Become more at-one with Mother Earth: Humanity has ridden rough shod over our natural environment and ecosystems. It feels like we have already passed certain ‘tipping points’ taking the planet (in this plain) into much more inhospitable environments which is going to make it increasingly difficult for the worlds burgeoning population. But Gaia is humanity’s vehicle into the higher paradigm. It feels like her ‘kundalini’ is now reactivating after an intense period of contraction and dormancy. As she rises, she’ll break apart the restraining consciousness. We are each be a part of the reviving ecosystem as it begins to reconstitute in the higher plain. We need to align with Gaia and work with her, whatever happens in this plain over the coming years. If you knew the world would end tomorrow, would you still plant that apple tree today? Here’s a meditation download for connecting and working with Gaia as she shifts her consciousness…
Ascending with Gaia
- Become more resourceful & self-sustaining: Money makes the matrix go around! And essentially money has been created by the generation of debt, which has been propagated by the over exploitation of oil and the production thereby of ‘consumables’ (many of which are unnecessary). Society is founded on the building block of Industrial Consumerism which is driving the greed, inequality and disharmony that the “Occupy Movement” are protesting about. If we become increasingly conscious about what we spend, and which items are really necessary, then we would stop feeding the disharmony, stop destroying our eco-systems and raise our vibration too. So this part is about becoming more resourceful, spending only where we really feel we need to (or are given to), working to become more self sustaining and less reliant on the system – especially in terms of our own food production or at least supporting local farming.
- Ethical Consumption:
Our financial system has been created on the fundamental fissure of fractional debt – the ever burgeoning need to consume ever more, to generate increasing amounts of credit to continue to oil the gravy train. It’s what’s driving much anger, resentment, violence and is fueling the escalating ‘petro-dollar’ wars across our world (sparking conflict across a wide spectrum of ethnic, cultural and religious landscapes). But we can each deflate this expanding balloon in how we spend our money and the corporations we thereby support, many of which effectively sustain unjust policy around the world. Understanding how the global financial system works and the power we each possess in our spending choices, is fundamental to the internal sense of rightness we’ll feel…“Money as Debt” video
- Developing conscious community: One way to reduce debt is to combine resources with kindred spirits – the emergence of ‘micro-communities’ is a strongly growing trend. Small groups of people are drawing together to share resources and services to make the whole much greater than the sum of the parts. It may be possible for example to pay off a mortgage by forming a joint owning ‘cooperative’. There is also the emergence of more conscious communities beginning to happen, such as the rise of the “Transition Towns”, where people are networking together to support one another with more local resources – especially food and energy. Such communities are preparing now for the projected break down of our oil driven society. Check out the Transition Towns Network. If there isn’t one near you, the organisation offers abundant help on setting one up… Transition Network
- Become a positive force for change: Many souls have purposefully come here to help in the upliftment of humanity. At the same time, no one has come here unless they have their own lessons, discoveries and realisations to make as well. Whether we like it or not, we have each subscribed in some way to the consensus reality we have created. We’ll each have varying degrees of attachment and distortion with regards to society: how our food is produced for example, how our children are educated or how resources are unfairly distributed. We coul simply ‘leave the matrix’ yes, but by engaging actively within it, we are caused to explore our own internal attachments/resistances. In so doing, we unfold our soul within those situationsand then radiate light through them. This in itself helps send ripples of higher consciousness throughout the field. We become a positive force for change in breaking down the matrix and helping more escape it…Energy Workers Unite! (video)
- Find your right personal boundaries: To me at least, it is no secret that a growing divide is happening within the group consciousness. There are those who are either beginning to unfold or preparing to, and there seems to be the majority who are not. Many seem simply too invested in the old system and way of living to even truly want to break free. As the old systems fragment over the coming years, it’s likely that more people will join the emergent wave, but no one can be persuaded or cajoled into it, not matter what clarity of higher wisdom is presented. And those who still languish in the old vibration can tend to project or judge those who are evolving. This can be quite destabilising, so providing we’ve integrated everything we really need to learn from a particular situation, it is going to be increasingly important to find and align with our own internal boundaries. How much do we allow the disrupting energy of another into our system? That is something we must each discover for ourselves. (…Being an Empath)
The real revolution is evolution
I see everything I’ve described above actually already beginning to take place within the awakening group consciousness. And it is having a very positive catalytic affect although I agree, it’s not always easy to see and appreciate that.
“But there’s no need to fear the ‘agitation’ happening in the world right now. The universe constantly builds ‘systems’ of consciousness, which become unstable and collapse, so that ever higher harmonies of realisation can be formed. Peace by itself stagnates. The outer shell also needs the catalyst to crack it open, so that the new world can be born.”We just need to align with the sense of benevolence and flow that we feel in our hearts. To me, as this world now begins to ‘heat up’, this is how we’re going to help catalyse the higher peace. As many have said before, it’s about “bringing heaven to earth” as the old consciousness steadily shatters and falls away.
This inspiring post was originally seen at OpenhandWeb.org.
This article is offered under Creative Commons license. It’s okay to republish it anywhere as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.
~~ Help Waking Times to raise the vibration by sharing this article with the buttons below…